Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mineral Wells Pro Solo May 20/21

Originally posted by John in Houston
    I think this is the key. Some of the Mineral Wells courses are not 'auto-x'.
    When you have to shift into 4th gear in a Formula, Camaro, or Corvette and it's a 1.6mile long course, that's not an autocross ?? Whatever it's called, it shore is a whole lotta fun!!
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
      Green is a good color on you
      Ninja please!

You're just seeing green because that new baby keeps throwing up on you! (congrats, again, btw

Hehehehe...nah, no bmw's for me. Maybe in the distant future, but I'll keep my pushrods for now. I've got a decent bit of seat time in my boss' old 02 m3 smg and his new 545 (that car cruises at 120 with NO effort) and they are indeed nice rides tho....

Costas

Comment

Uploaded the "Action shots" of the M3 that someone took and burned to CDs for us:

Hanchey is STU 195

I am STU 95

Amy is STU L2 59... but I think the smugmug upload bombed out and they didn't load. I'll reload them tonight.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
        X