No announcement yet.

SW Divisional #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Fair!]Hey, I'm just there to put on a show...

In all honesty, the most fun was watching McPlow come into my turn, turn the wheels and listen to the letters on the sidewalls make a growling sound!!

He did make up for it on day 2 though!

turbotoddie

Comment

Originally posted by turbotoddie
      BTW, look at the last picture in Tommy's post, did anyone wonder why, as usual, Rich W is helping Lance Adams change his trailer tire but Tommy is found behind the camera?
      'Cause I'm smart?

T
      2001 Jeep Wrangler
      2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
      Front LCA Bushing Swap
      E36 Custom Cat Back
      M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
      Diff Swap

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
        Looks good! Did Rich make those?

Assembled and packaged your plates Saturday. Just waiting on Teucci to ship them.
        Yup, Rich made them. They're bright metallic silver with a black border. He can obviously make them in any color combo, though. If you're interested in some, just ask. I suggested he keep the file in case anyone else wanted some.

Rich's e-mail: typ53 <at> gtwn <dot> net

T
        2001 Jeep Wrangler
        2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
        Front LCA Bushing Swap
        E36 Custom Cat Back
        Diff Swap

Comment

Maybe we should have something that all of us could run. "BHoT" or vorshalg or TAMSCC or something. Just a thought.
          '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
          - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Paul,

Since most of us are from different universities and clubs and such, we try to at least associate one another with Texas. This way all of us have a common "theme". So put Texas flags on whatever you can find.

I'm making "T. REGAN" decals for my quarter windows. I'm debating if the flag next to it will be Texas or USA. I'm leaning toward USA, but putting some Texas flags somewhere on there, too.

Typically, tourism centers have lots of free TX flag stickers.

T
            2001 Jeep Wrangler
            2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
            Front LCA Bushing Swap
            E36 Custom Cat Back
            Diff Swap

Comment

Figures,

everyone else is trying to find seat time and performance, Tommy is trying to figure out which decals (dress) to wear!!

turbotoddie

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                Ha! Thanks for the feeback, I think The black "Subie" had coil-overs, a turbo-back exhaust, and computer (no-boost increase ) tuning over Paul's. On Sunday I really felt I did that section much better. How did I compare to Hanchey/Fair and the black Subie that day?

Fair pimped our corner everytime, even smoked the rears at one point! You definitely were faster on day 2 in our corner. You definitely were closer to the black subie on this day but he still had better turn in and smoother exit. You almost matched him on your third or fourth run, I can't remember. Hanchey was still the class of the field especially on day 2. He entered the section smooth and fast, no upsetting of the car and exited like he was teaching school!

Comment

And I was just slow. =/
                  '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                  - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Hanchey was still the class of the field especially on day 2. He entered the section smooth and fast, no upsetting of the car and exited like he was teaching school!
                    It's all car.

Fair pimped our corner everytime, even smoked the rears at one point!
                    That's not good Fair!! This isn't an RX-8 commercial bubba.
                    Last edited by hancheyb; 08-16-2005, 08:38 AM.
                    Brian Hanchey
                    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                      That's not good Fair!! This isn't an RX-8 commercial bubba.
                      Oh damn, thought this was for a Top Gear video. My bad!

STICKER POWER

I am looking into some custom vorshlag.com and tamscc.org stickers, as well as the "texas flag + driver name" stickers for the side windows. Sent something to Richard yesterday before these posts. Oh yea, sticker power...
                      Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                      2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                      EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

It's Nationals, baby! You gots ta pimp!!!

T
                        2001 Jeep Wrangler
                        2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                        Front LCA Bushing Swap
                        E36 Custom Cat Back
                        Diff Swap

Comment

my pics from the divisional are located here: http://www.bimmerhausoftexas.com/tam...es/Divisional/
                          Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Working...
                          X