Sunday, January 30 - TAMSCC AUTOX #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say we all get to B/CS on Saturday afternoon, grab dinner, and then crash at Toddie's place for the night! Who's in??

T
    2001 Jeep Wrangler
    2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
    Front LCA Bushing Swap
    E36 Custom Cat Back
    M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
    Diff Swap

Comment

So, is any of the Dallas bunch driving down that morning? I'm doing a family birthday dinner for me the night before so I can't go down Saturday.

Dean, wanna let me co-drive so I can feel what a "properly" set up STi feels like?
      '05 STi
      Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Well, we better ask Toddie!

Amy and I are going in the C6 on street meat. Dunno if sat or sunday.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Assuming my car is in condition to autocross (i.e. control arm isn't falling apart or gets replaced by then), I'm going. However, I'm an adult, out of college, and have a job. If I go Saturday, I'll grab a hotel room. I ain't sleeping on the floor just to save a few bucks.
          -Sean Martin
          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Race tires came in today and I get to take the Z06 for a "scrub in" session on Sunday.
            Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter
              Race tires came in today and I get to take the Z06 for a "scrub in" session on Sunday.
              Hunter, you had a typo.... "curbs" is spelled c u r b s, not s c r u b
              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

BLAH! GO sell I a car or something *thats right I gots nothing in the smack back department*
                Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

JT Why don't you bring that Z06 down and knock some of the dust off of it?!
                  Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

I'm definitely coming assuming so sick babies or something.

Dallas people, are you leaving Sunday morning? If I'm going alone in the morning, what time do I need to leave?

What time are these things over now a days?
                    Brian Hanchey
                    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

There was talk this weekend about getting hotel reservations amongst the McCalls, Fairs, and myself. So, I'd guess that would mean going down Saturday.
                      -Sean Martin
                      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Yep, mid-day Saturday departure I believe arriving in B/CS just in time for dinner and some drinking.
                        McCall

Comment

http://www.tamscc.org/forum/docs.php?a=19

The schedule (above) shows OD102 / Practice Autocross for Saturday. So if we go down there in the morning we could practice... but I don't have enough tires for that. Drat!

So... Amy and I are planning on going down Saturday afternoon and hanging out with the B/CS peeps and all of you who go down there with us. I have to go to Yesterdays and play pool (if it's still there!) and/or Dudleys Draw for a hot sandwich (the worlds best!). OR... maybe the Chcken Oil Co for a burger? That Taste! Somehting uniquely local.

We're taking the 17x11 ZR1 wheels/Hoosiers (in jason's truck?) to race with on the C6 for Sunday. They "fit" but look very Redneck/Ghetto (pictures soon), so after the event we're selling the wheels/tires. Nick has dibs, but I've had a bunch of inquiries.

Getting a hotel, for sure. I don't want to snore you people to death, so Amy and I are getting our own room. Who else is going on Saturday.
                          Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                          2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                          EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
                            http://www.tamscc.org/forum/docs.php?a=19

Getting a hotel, for sure. I don't want to snore you people to death,
                            Here here to THAT!
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

I just used priceline.com and got the CS Hilton for $50. Just can't beat that deal...
                              McCall

Comment

I'm heading down there Friday after work and will attend the Saturday practice session. Staying at Wade's place, so no hotels for me.
                                Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Working...
                                X