Sunday, January 30 - TAMSCC AUTOX #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in, should be on fresh V700s , I need to get my harness set up done so I can keep teh but in the seat. We will see what happens
    Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

I'm in the mood to attend. I'll be destroying my expensive Goodyear F1 GS-D3s tires...
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
        Originally posted by hancheyb
        I doubt it with a new baby this month. I might be able to drive down, but no autocross.

Can anyone pull John's trailer to A&M on the 30th for me? Dean? Worst case, can anyone drive my car down there?
        Mememe, if I don't get my hitch here in time and installed (gots a wedding to attend and Amber's b-day festivities the next two weekends) I'll drive it down there for ya... Can I race it in SSM ??
        I call co-drive!
        '05 STi
        Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

OOOH. Pregnant wife is saying that since that is my birfday weekend, she might be ok with me going! She's pretty cool. Either way, we'll get it down there John.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Thanks. Just put the house up for a second mortgage for some hoo-hoos... so the trailer will definitely be needed.

Congrats on the kid!

Comment

Brian,

I will prolly drive down in my truck so I can tow the trailor and haul everyones tires.

-Paul
              '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
              - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                Brian,

I will prolly drive down in my truck so I can tow the trailor and haul everyones tires.

-Paul
                If it comes down to that, it'd be easier to put the (I *assume* it is a small tire trailer) in the truckbed....

Cuz the tire trailer ball is like 1 7/8 and the ball mount shank is miniscule in size, compared with your large, class III hitch and receiver opening...and bigger ball.... so you'd hafta buy a smaller ball and the tire trailer would ride all jacked up high...

Now if I don't know what I am talking about (again) then nevermind...it might be like Jason's trailer....the one he has used ONCE.
                Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
                  Now if I don't know what I am talking about (again) then nevermind...it might be like Jason's trailer....the one he has used ONCE.
                  Bioatch please! I have put over 2000k miles on that thing since I bought and I just used it this last weekend Unlike you I have actually owned something for almost a year and actually plan to KEEP it.
                  McCall

Comment

I've got a 4" drop hitch and a 1 7/8" ball from our Jeep.
                    Brian Hanchey
                    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy
                      Bioatch please! I have put over 2000k miles on that thing since I bought and I just used it this last weekend Unlike you I have actually owned something for almost a year and actually plan to KEEP it.
                      What did you use it for this last weekend ? Moving lumber ?

So you going to autocross in 2005 ??? Will I see you at some events ?
                      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

SSSNnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!! !!

sniff!sniff!

Smells like a challenge???

turbo
                        even the turbo will be back this year

Comment

Originally posted by turbo-toodles
                          even the turbo will be back this year
                          Well... in theory, it never really left... College Station... so I guess you've already met THAT goal for the year

Get that flaming pigeon put back together already! Of course, finish up Tony's car first

Comment

Amazing what a 2nd place at Nationals will do for the motivation!
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                              Amazing what a 2nd place at Nationals will do for the motivation!
                              So... what HAS it done (ahem... 2nd in STU)?

Comment

I was referring to Todd's legit 2nd place. I have no idea what 2nd place in STU with a bunch of NDAs means. I think it means I should be going at least a second faster if not more or else next year will SUCK. Kinda like taking a M Coupe to Nationals.
                                Brian Hanchey
                                AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                                X