MW Test and Tune May 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW Test and Tune May 26th

Anyone interested? I have dibs on the date since the Pro was cancelled.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: MW Test and Tune May 26th

Count me in.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

I'm in
      McCall

Comment

I'm *probably* in.

Comment

Without checking the social calendar, I'm going to say I'm in.
          -Sean Martin
          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

How big do you potentially want this to be? I mean I can try and recruit some Evo guys and of course we could get some of the local SCCA regulars. It all depends on how many you want to attend and if you want to just limit it to friends and customers.
            McCall

Comment

Count me in...

Remember, the more chodes we invite the more assclownery we have to deal with.

We've done as many as 14 at these little events. We could prolly handle 40, but then we'd have lines and more cones down. Thoughts?
              Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
              2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
              EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
                Count me in...

Remember, the more chodes we invite the more assclownery we have to deal with.

We've done as many as 14 at these little events. We could prolly handle 40, but then we'd have lines and more cones down. Thoughts?
                I'm all for no recruiting, but the price will be divided evenly. We can't just say $20/person if it ends up being 4 people.
                Brian Hanchey
                AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                  I'm all for no recruiting, but the price will be divided evenly. We can't just say $20/person if it ends up being 4 people.
                  How many will we need to have it at $20/person?
                  -Sean Martin
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

count me in.. I'll haul the GMW up there if something hasn't grenaded by then..

Comment

I vote for the fewest possible people (that means just us friends and hollis). I would rather pay more and be more productive than save a couple bucks.
                      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        I vote for the fewest possible people (that means just us friends and hollis). I would rather pay more and be more productive than save a couple bucks.
                        That's a good point, too. I guess the important thing is how much it costs. We can figure out from there how many people is a good balance for usefulness vs. cost.
                        -Sean Martin
                        2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Count me in, I got some V710s from last year that are now rock hard and I might as well use them up.

I also have some McClure - Ewing(notreally) - Dean(notreally) - Hunter - Dean Koni Shocks, too.

(We swapped the shocks from Ewing's Z06 onto mine thinking they were the Koni shocks since mine were white and his were red, only to find out that Hunter stole them and later resold the same shocks to me again. )
                          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                          Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
                            Count me in, I got some V710s from last year that are now rock hard and I might as well use them up.

I also have some McClure - Ewing(notreally) - Dean(notreally) - Hunter - Dean Koni Shocks, too.

(We swapped the shocks from Ewing's Z06 onto mine thinking they were the Koni shocks since mine were white and his were red, only to find out that Hunter stole them and later resold the same shocks to me again. )
                            I actually sold those Koni's to Don Tseng in Austin right before I sold the Z06 to Justin.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikemc
                              I actually sold those Koni's to Don Tseng in Austin right before I sold the Z06 to Justin.

Mike
                              Sweet, the TAMSCC lineage continues: McClure - Don Tseng - Ewing(notreally) - Dean(notreally) - Hunter - Dean - ??Magyar??

Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X