• NASA Texas 2010 schedule

The NASA Texas Event Schedule is Now Posted for 2010
    • January 30 - 31/ MSRH
    • March 13 - 14 / MSRC
    • April 24 - 25 / TWS CCW w/ 8 hour Enduro
    • June 12 - 13 / Hallett
    • July 30 - August 1 / TWS CW
    • October 2 - 3 / Eagles Canyon

I was thinking about running Time Trial at the Jan 30th event but upon further reflection (a huge pile of parts still needs to be installed, tweaked, and tested on the 330 + the TT entry fee just went up + it could be COLD on Jan 30th + MSRH is a looooooong way from here) I'm going to skip this event. This way I'm not thrashing to throw the 330 together to run w/o any testing. Also gives us time to finish Dave's car before then (it badly needs flares).

So anyway, I'm still hoping to run the March event at MSRC, and definitely the October event at ECR. Might go to one of the TWS events and maybe Hallet. Once we finalizes our schedule I'll post up.

Cheers,
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Re: NASA Texas 2010 schedule

MSR-H is a real yawner as well.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston View Post
      MSR-H is a real yawner as well.
      Not that I actually drove it, but I got a ride around it in a C6 and would have to agree.
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

I haven't driven MSR-H, but I don't know anyone who has that had good things to say about it.

Terry, what TT class will the 330 fit in when you're done? I was hoping to make a few events in TTD with the RX-8, but with a baby on the way at the end of April I probably won't make anything but the season ender at ECR.
        Iain

'01 Honda S2000 - extra crispy
        '05 Honda CR-V EX AWD - alphabet soup family truckster
        Always looking for a co-drive...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by altiain View Post
          I haven't driven MSR-H, but I don't know anyone who has that had good things to say about it.

Terry, what TT class will the 330 fit in when you're done? I was hoping to make a few events in TTD with the RX-8, but with a baby on the way at the end of April I probably won't make anything but the season ender at ECR.
          The 330 starts in TTE, but with all of the parts we have to install + 285 Hoosier A6 tires it is right at the limit for TTD. I'll have a point breakdown in the DSP thread later this month... we're playing with some parts selections now to try to squeeze in some aero.
          Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
          2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
          EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Well, sure it's boring when your just driving around... try racing on it sometime
            http://www.vimeo.com/3093110
            Just kidding...

It's funny but it is not my favorite track to run. But in my case, any weekend at the track racing is a good one; I'm planning to be there.

Hope to see you guys up at MSR-C in March. And you should plan for Hallet, it will be the party of the year methinks.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X