2010 SCCA SW Div Solo Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 SCCA SW Div Solo Series

WANTED-DRIVERS IN SEARCH OF COMPETITION, SPEED AND SOME GREAT TIMES!

Here it is, not quite Dec 1st but close enough!!

DATE HOST CITY
    Apr 17-18 Texas Spokes TBD

May 15-16 CENLA Baton Rouge

June 12-13 TXR Dallas/Ft Worth

July 17-18 HOU College Station

Aug ?

I apologize for not sticking to the third weekend as promised but some site issues and holiday issues demanded modification. Since we only have one Tour close, I hope participation will skyrocket this year in support of the Divisional program! I am looking forward to 2010 and hope you are too!!

Thanks for you support!!!

Todd Farris
    SW Division Solo Steward

Re: 2010 SCCA SW Div Solo Series

Thanks for posting the schedule so early.

As for the possible "Aug?" event... do we need a 5th Div? If so, why not push it until October? This way we'd miss the crazy hot month of August. Do we have to wrap up the Divisional Series by Nationals, anyways? Hmm... well, for the Triple Crown trophy I guess you would...

Keep up the good work Todd!
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair! View Post
      Thanks for posting the schedule so early.

As for the possible "Aug?" event... do we need a 5th Div? If so, why not push it until October? This way we'd miss the crazy hot month of August. Do we have to wrap up the Divisional Series by Nationals, anyways? Hmm... well, for the Triple Crown trophy I guess you would...

Keep up the good work Todd!
      Agreed. Thanks for letting us get these on our schedule early!

As far as the 5th Div, I agree with doing an Oct or even early Nov one. Heck, make it not part of the Divisional Championship but have it as a Year End wrap-up or charity-type event revolving around some sort of party. Or, how about a Pro-style event or roadcourse/time-trial to set it apart from the other 4?
      McCall

Comment

There is no current application to host an Aug div. It is just an open date. As for McCall's suggestion, pro or road course, it still needs to be a solo event to be a div. Sorry.

Todd

Comment

Thanks Todd for getting the schedule out so soon! I'll be at all four events!
          Stuart F. Maxcy

Comment

Working...
          X