Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vorshlag attending Nurburgring 24-Hour race this weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vorshlag attending Nurburgring 24-Hour race this weekend!

We had a trip planned to the AST factory in The Netherlands for next week but several of the guys from the factory were going to be at an endurance race the weekend before to support several AST equipped cars... so we checked and a flight into Frankfurt Germany was even less expensive and the 'Ring is right on the way to the AST factory in Holland (its less than 10 minutes out of our way). So, is it worth an extra 15 Euro to go watch this? Heck yes, we're going to the race!

Some new production cars debuting at this event (thanks Redwood!):

We'll take pictures of all of the trick race cars, new cars debuted, and the AST drivers at the event. Of course we'll have plenty to talk about after our trip to the AST factory as well.

Cheers,
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Re: Vorshlag attending Nurburgring 24-Hour race this weekend!

OK, so if I can fit into your luggage...........have fun, that should be a great trip.

Comment

Another debut....Citroen GT supercar to lap Nurburgring at 24-Hour Race event
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Haven't had time to add this video. I was trying to get a good clip of the Lexus LF-A. It sounds really good. Most of the time some loud cars were around it. This is the best I could get (towards the end of the video).

Good mix of cars including a V8 M3, 1 Series, older E36s, the new Scirocco and more.

http://vorshlag.smugmug.com/gallery/...243_A3oo3-A-LB
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
        X