Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCCA Board of Directors Election, area 7 (10/19/06)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCCA Board of Directors Election, area 7 (10/19/06)

SCCA Board of Directors Election, area 7

There is one BOD seat up for grabs and ballots just came. I did a little research and say a cheesy e-mail from one of the candidates yesterday.

If you cast your ballot for this election (SCCA members will get a ballot this week) vote for James Rogerson from Houston Region. He is an AUTOCROSSER (a Miata guy, but oh well!).

Mike Sauce fro Texas Region is running against him, who only does CLUB RACING....

Remember: Memberships and entry fees from Solo2 folks pay the bills for SCCA... but Club and Pro racing blow all the money. Autocrossers are underrepresented and need a larger voice within the SCCA. BOD members vote for important stuff.

Vote vote vote!
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Re: SCCA Board of Directors Election, area 7 (10/19/06)

I second that. James R. is a good guy and hardcore autoxer.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
      I have two ballets at the house and will make sure to vote as well.
      McCall

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
        And he's like Jason, he leaves heavy stuff in the trunk and hears a big thud on the first turn. James prefers an airtank to Jason's brake calipers.
        Anyway, he has that whole Safety Steward attitude but would definitely be a good rep for the auto-xers
        Adam
        It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Comment

Originally posted by GoDog
          And he's like Jason, he leaves heavy stuff in the trunk and hears a big thud on the first turn. James prefers an airtank to Jason's brake calipers.
          Anyway, he has that whole Safety Steward attitude but would definitely be a good rep for the auto-xers
          I wasn't there, but a friend of mine said he left his air tank in the trunk at an autocross one time. BAM! BAM! BAM! Oops!
          -Sean Martin
          2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Working...
          X