• Time
  • Show
Clear All

STU, 94 Brian Hanchey, Tues/Wed
    STU, 194 Terry Fair, Tues/Wed
    STU, 66 Paul Magyar, Tues/Wed
    STU, 166 Jason McCall, Tues/Wed
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy R
      Y'all don't want to be off on your own. Hanging out with the Spokes folks is where it's at. Multiple enclosed trailers, minibike burnout compeitions, loads of beer, and a tent city that would make Cuban refugees proud. T
      I'm all over it. Any beer of choice I can bring? I will of course be bringing Shiner and probably Corona.

Also, I'll have the tow rig and my tent so if could leave some room for that as well I would most apperciate it.

McCall

Comment

Man, this is gonna be fun. I just hope we can get the nitrous lines installed and hidden in time. D*** boost buggies cheat, so we gots to!

(waiting for Paul to cc this to 800 online forums...)

EDIT: I gotta bring me some froufrou girly beer!
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Anything, but $#1+ beers willl get you in like Flynn. Shiner, Red Stripe, Killian's, Ziegenbock, Fat Tire, etc....

Trailers are stored in a designated area, except for enclosed trailers, which we leave in the pits. So you only need a spot for the racecar and the truck. Trucks are often parked in the aisles.

T
          2001 Jeep Wrangler
          2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
          Front LCA Bushing Swap
          E36 Custom Cat Back
          M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
          Diff Swap

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
            Man, this is gonna be fun. I just hope we can get the nitrous lines installed and hidden in time. D*** boost buggies cheat, so we gots to!
            Just installed my flux capacitor, I'm ready now.
            '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy R
              Anything, but $#1+ beers willl get you in like Flynn. Shiner, Red Stripe, Killian's, Ziegenbock, Fat Tire, etc....

Trailers are stored in a designated area, except for enclosed trailers, which we leave in the pits. So you only need a spot for the racecar and the truck. Trucks are often parked in the aisles.

T
              Cool. Adam, can I put in a request for some Left Hand Milk Stout??

McCall

Comment

Tommy

I will be arriving with the "White House" on Sunday around lunch. If you could get with Tom and see if the plan is going to be the same as last year?

todd

Comment

I think it will be, Todd, but we'll figure it out. I'll post something to the Spokes list this afternoon. Be on the lookout....

T
                  2001 Jeep Wrangler
                  2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                  Front LCA Bushing Swap
                  E36 Custom Cat Back
                  Diff Swap

Comment

Subscribe to the Spokes list. Discussion is about to start.....

www.spokes.org

T
                    2001 Jeep Wrangler
                    2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                    Front LCA Bushing Swap
                    E36 Custom Cat Back
                    Diff Swap

Comment

What I posted:

Okay, folks, it's nearing the time. The time we all start plotting and planning our pit strategy
                      for Nationals. I'll need to do some research to see how the pit spaces are going to be reserved
                      this year. I *assume* it'll be like previous years, but I'll look into it. And if anyone knows
                      otherwise, please speak up!

I'm planning on arrving on Sat. mid-day. Running the warm-up and staying the week 'til Sat. I
                      figure we'll have the Biergarten comprised mainly of three trailers, just like last year. The
                      "back wall" will be Turbo Toddie's mobile home and it will be flanked by the Williamson County
                      Choppers transport division, i.e. Rich and Tom's trailers.

So if anyone is getting there early and can put our names down, please choose an area in which we
                      can get many spots close together. Remember, we have a large contingent of Aggies who know where
                      the cool kids play and they'll be wanting to pit with us. Yes, they know what kind of beer we
                      like! So let's not choose the highly sought after spots that are close to the action. It's
                      okay to be near the back. So long as we have plenty of pit spaces together and everyone has some
                      sort of transportation, we'll be golden! Before Nats we'll have to share some cell phone numbers,
                      but initially let's see who is arriving on Fri and Sat and is willing to nab some spots for us!

Tommy
                      2001 Jeep Wrangler
                      2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                      Front LCA Bushing Swap
                      E36 Custom Cat Back
                      Diff Swap

Comment

I need Two spots one each for race car and support car/truck

FS 136 Adam Faust, FS 36 Lee Lydston, FSL 23 Kami Faust
                        STS2 42 Aaron Leliaert, STS2 142 Enrique Garcia, STS2L 42 Jen McCoy
                        Adam
                        It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Jones <edj@spokes.org>

After some intense backroom negotiations, I may have convinced "the powers that be" to reserve a number of adjacent pit spaces near the back of the paddock area for the "Spokes Biergarten". The exact size is yet to be determined and will depend on how many people want and plan to pit there.

So if you are going to Nationals and want us to reserve a space for you in the Biergarten, you must reply to me ASAP (like today!). I need to supply a head count first thing Wednesday morning.

All Aggies that want to stay in the Biergarten need to respond also.

thanks,
                          eric
                          Got this today on the spokes list...speak up and be with all the cool kids (and not have to worry about pit spaces)

Comment

I done posted. Be sure to mention WHEN you'll be arriving.

T
                            2001 Jeep Wrangler
                            2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
                            Front LCA Bushing Swap
                            E36 Custom Cat Back
                            Diff Swap

Comment

Working...
                            X