Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCCA event 8-15-05! Matteucci coming up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hancheyb
    Well, I want to practice for Nationals too AND one of the guys I'm going up against at Nationals will be at this event. Double the fun for me.
    Well I'm only gonna race Saturday at the LSCBMWCCA event...Hanchey, can you make BOTH events ?? I won't be able to make Sunday...
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Nope, LSC events don't mean much to me. Sure, they are fun, but they tell me nothing about how my car handles in an autocross. And that is all I care about till mid Sept. then I'll start doing those again.
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
        Nope, LSC events don't mean much to me. Sure, they are fun, but they tell me nothing about how my car handles in an autocross. And that is all I care about till mid Sept. then I'll start doing those again.
        It would mean a lot to me if you could make it...there's just no love.

I see...

No love for the T0ken Azn in DA HOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

well... good intentions, bad execution. matteucci didn't finish his 2.8 swap until late saturday night, so he punked out. hanchey had offered to let me co-drive [woohoo!] but he had some stuff come up, so he punked, too.

no worries. got lots more done by not going. quakecon, house carpentry, etc.

fair
          Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
          2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
          EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
            well... good intentions, bad execution. matteucci didn't finish his 2.8 swap until late saturday night, so he punked out. hanchey had offered to let me co-drive [woohoo!] but he had some stuff come up, so he punked, too.

no worries. got lots more done by not going. quakecon, house carpentry, etc.

fair
            Hanchey punked out?!?? Figures....

My Kumho tire PUNKED out on me!! The tread separated from the inner linings... pictures going up soon! I'm gonna get 2 new tires and they better be FREE d0mmit.

Just wait till you see the pics... I made 4 runs, Frank got to make all 8 runs. The morning half I was a full second and a half faster...the afternoon, well, Frank got faster, but I never got to run before the tire punked out on his 7th run...

Comment

Yeah yeah. I punked and proud of it! Might go Sunday to practice at Aggie Land. Anyone??? HMM? I not getting up early though. Got a wedding Saturday. No screw that, I'm not getting up and driving 6 hours.

ER event August 29th, anyone?
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hankimchee

ER event August 29th, anyone?
                Where it be at ??

Any others sooner than that ?

I suppose I could look at my calendar..

Anyone on CORNERCARVERS hear about Kumho MX tires punking out on the tread layer ????

Comment

Working...
                X