Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tire rack from Tire Rack

Originally posted by mikemc
    It looks even more familiar to me, seeing as how I gave that press to Brian M. for free a few years ago. I would have loved to keep it, but my 2 car garage is stuffed to the gills and I knew Brian could make good use of it.

Mike McClure
    Lots of camber plate / spring perch orders get put together with that arbor press. Thanks to you (and to Teucci) for that 91 pound beast, then! We use it every day and lately we've been using it into the wee hours of the night.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Nice find Dean! I just ordered one as I have little inclination or time to build my own. Should work perfect!
      McCall

Comment

Terry,

I want to build that exact same desk setup. Got any specs or other info. to share?

Tommy
        2001 Jeep Wrangler
        2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
        Front LCA Bushing Swap
        E36 Custom Cat Back
        M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
        Diff Swap

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy R
          Terry,

I want to build that exact same desk setup. Got any specs or other info. to share?

Tommy
          Remind me at night (call me!) as I'll forget about this within 15 minutes and an e-mail will be 200 deep by the time I get home. I have a CAD file showing the front view/dimensions I used to build this (laid it out in 2D space to make sure it would clear the tires I use, and my ceiling and garage door rails). I can revise that quickly and send you a PDF. From that you should be able to buy the material and build what you need.

Call me tonight... between 9:30pm-1am? I should be working from the house by then. I'll be at DP most of this afternoon/night making LS1 Stage 0 pallets (3 more tonight! woo!). You've got my cell.
          Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
          2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
          EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Actually, I'm talking about your L-shaped computer desk, but I'll call you about it later tonight...

T
            2001 Jeep Wrangler
            2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
            Front LCA Bushing Swap
            E36 Custom Cat Back
            M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
            Diff Swap

Comment

Working...
            X