Why McCall should run STU in a 4th gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody buy me the tires and I'll try it, I'm getting sick of FS anyway

BTW somebody was wondering about what the FS tire is; everybody is running 265 V710s on the 16x8
    Adam
    It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Comment

Go Adam, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
        Go Adam, go!
        Woohoo!! We found out first STU f-body driver. And Adam is in a different region and can help recruit for the class.

Just tell Kami that with the savings in tires, you can afford the mod the car a bit! Refer to my required f-body parts list.

PS - I can make you a good deal on a set of light factory WS6 wheels
        McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
          Woohoo!! We found out first STU f-body driver. And Adam is in a different region and can help recruit for the class.

Just tell Kami that with the savings in tires, you can afford the mod the car a bit! Refer to my required f-body parts list.

PS - I can make you a good deal on a set of light factory WS6 wheels
          I might have sandbagged on the 16th for you Jason, but now the gloves are OFF. Bring your A game on your big bad Kumhos.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
            I might have sandbagged on the 16th for you Jason, but now the gloves are OFF. Bring your A game on your big bad Kumhos.
            So when did I call Hanchey out and didn't realize it?? I think he's a bit spunky today
            McCall

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
              Jeremy, Fair called your Evo on mediocre R-compound Toyos a "bisserko race car" !!!
              Heh. Next year will should be fun.

EDIT: Speaking of Jeremy's car. You putz's are PRIME candidates to start running STU. I really think Jeremy's car is a front runner. All you guys need are Falkens, come on Cletus!! The Evos at Nationals were an embarrassment to your tribe, Jeremy.
              The Falkens are the street tires.
              Last edited by instigator; 10-06-2005, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                So when did I call Hanchey out and didn't realize it?? I think he's a bit spunky today
                Just make sure the event is on a Saturday... but only in the 3rd or 5th week of the month...

Comment

Oh, I can't wait to see how much you autocross next year....
                  Brian Hanchey
                  AST Suspension - USA

Comment

John, are you going to run STU next year?
                    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Oh, I can't wait to see how much you autocross next year....
                      Dude... you need to learn from the master. My wife WANTS me out of the house

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        John, are you going to run STU next year?
                        Very intersting question.

I'm not sure.

I'm currently illegal for STU as I still have my flywheel & x-brace on the car. My plans are to run STU locally until about mid-year. If the 710s come out in my size, then I'll stay in BSP. If they don't, then I'll pull the flywheel and the x-brace and come stomp some Dallas STU azz

I should have gone this year... but the project got in the way (swapping flywheels and actually making Nationals). At least I wouldn't have cried about not getting a jacket [spicoli] where'd you get that jacket? [/spicoli]

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
                          I should have gone this year... but the project got in the way (swapping flywheels and actually making Nationals). At least I wouldn't have cried about not getting a jacket [spicoli] where'd you get that jacket? [/spicoli]
                          No one would have protested you anyway. And be careful there Mr. Cocky. I thought I had it wrapped up too.
                          Brian Hanchey
                          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

John, Just change the x-brace for now. As for the flywheel... out of site, out of mind. What people don't know they can't worry about. At least until it is a national class, so that gives you plenty of time.
                            '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                              John, Just change the x-brace for now. As for the flywheel... out of site, out of mind. What people don't know they can't worry about. At least until it is a national class, so that gives you plenty of time.
                              That's my plan. I've got some maint to do under the car... and it will come off then.

Comment

Originally posted by spicoloi
                                where'd you get that jacket?
                                BWAHAHA! That line ALWAYS runs through my head every time Paul says "...I want that jacket..." At least I'm not the only one, I see.
                                Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                                2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                                EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
                                X