• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coilovers installed

Originally posted by instigator
    Originally posted by Paul
    Originally posted by Dean!
    Wow, very interesting... I wonder what a stock Evo looks like, I bet it looks ideal, even stock - since a stock Evo to stock STi, the handling edge is on the Evo.
    Get off the crack pipe. Evo is worse for front end weight bias. The only thing the Evo has stock better than a STi is steering.
    and gearing...and turbo...and...
    He said stock. That means off the showroom floor. Not talking BSP rules where you can tune and modify to take advantage of the Evo potential, which I will grant you in BSP trim is superior (IMO) to the STi. But not stock, in stock trim, the STi wins. In STU, it is up in the air.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

We really need to get a RX8 on those scales to see how close to 50/50 they truly are. <cough*Fair*cough>
      McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
        We really need to get a RX8 on those scales to see how close to 50/50 they truly are. <cough*Fair*cough>
        hopefully this week. if not then, very soon. i think it will be clsoer to 50:50 than either the STi or EVO.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
        X