Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

Cool! I need some RTAB enforcers! And so will Cliff.

Seriously, though, when could I get some of these? Planning on doing RTABs soon.

T
    2001 Jeep Wrangler
    2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
    Front LCA Bushing Swap
    E36 Custom Cat Back
    M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
    Diff Swap

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Enginee

Two weeks? Let me know if you need them sooner. I'd rather do it through the normal channels so it gives us a couple of easy test runs.
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Enginee

Originally posted by hancheyb
        For any customers that need to place orders on out of stock products during this transition period, we plan to issue a "promotion code" and a discount. Details to follow.
        Sounds like a plan! Thanks!
        99 AW M3

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

I haven't discussed this with Cliff yet, but I was thinking of doing bushings on 2/25. Bimmerworld rents the RTAB tool for $125, but that includes a $90 deposit so it only costs $35 for the rental! We're going to make it that much better by splitting the cost and tag-teaming both cars in one day.

If possible, I don't mind processing the payment though the normal channels, but is there any way to get the enforcers any sooner?

T
          2001 Jeep Wrangler
          2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
          Front LCA Bushing Swap
          E36 Custom Cat Back
          Diff Swap

Comment

Yep, we'll figure it out. We need to work through inventory the next few days. I'll make sure you get them before Friday the 24th if you need to.
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Thanks!!

T
              2001 Jeep Wrangler
              2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
              Front LCA Bushing Swap
              E36 Custom Cat Back
              Diff Swap

Comment

congrats.

Comment

Congrats, guys!

Comment

Let me know how I can help out. I can Photoshop LS1s in Miatas and E36s if needed. Sounds like a sweet deal, fellas.
                    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                    http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Sorry, Teucci. Your engineering skills have been outsourced to India in order to cut costs. You're fired.
                      "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Upon news of Vorshlag.com's acquisition of Motor Force Engineering LLC's inventory, Vorshlag partner Apu Nahisapemdapedalan announced that all design and engineering services would be offshored immediately. This resulted in the layoff of all onshore principals and manufacturing contractors. As a result of this cost-cutting move, Vorshlag stocks (NASDAQ:VSLG) rose 14% nearly recovering the 15% lost on news of the expenditure of the acquisition. Motor Force stocks (NASDAQ:MFE) were trading 5% higher after the buyout was announced earlier today.

Comment

Congrats guys! I hope the transition is smooth and wish you the best of luck!
                          Chris

Comment

Originally posted by duck
                            Upon news of Vorshlag.com's acquisition of Motor Force Engineering LLC's inventory, Vorshlag partner Apu Nahisapemdapedalan announced that all design and engineering services would be offshored immediately. This resulted in the layoff of all onshore principals and manufacturing contractors. As a result of this cost-cutting move, Vorshlag stocks (NASDAQ:VSLG) rose 14% nearly recovering the 15% lost on news of the expenditure of the acquisition. Motor Force stocks (NASDAQ:MFE) were trading 5% higher after the buyout was announced earlier today.
                            OK, that was funny.
                            Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                            2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                            EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

30 day update here!

http://vorshlag.com/documents/30day.pdf
                              Brian Hanchey
                              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                              X