Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WingHouse on Wed, 2/15/06 6:30pm - anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WingHouse on Wed, 2/15/06 6:30pm - anyone?

Subject Line Reads: Dinner next Wednesday at 6:30pm, WingHouse in Addison

Basically, WingHouse is a spittin' image of H00ters, it has the same tables, same looking floor, same barstools, same plates, same menu, but it is owned by someone else. The outfits of course are the same. I've been there a couple of times and the quality of the food and size of the wings are better and the scenery is nice, too.

One of the autocross chairmen from the LSCBMWCCA will be there - Mark Williams - he pretty cool... Just an informal event....

Who's interested ?
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Re: WingHouse on Wed, 2/15/06 6:30pm - anyone?

Mark - oiy. He's a whippin!

Count me as a maybe. LOST is on Wednesday, you know!

Repost or bump the thread on Tuesday so we remember.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Lost is on Wednesday and you have a DVR! Nice try, Fair.

Winghouse is apparently enough like Hooters that Hooters sued the creator (some ex Pro athlete), but I think they lost.
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
        Mark - oiy. He's a whippin!

Count me as a maybe. LOST is on Wednesday, you know!

Repost or bump the thread on Tuesday so we remember.
        95% of us all have Tivo of some sort, ya know!!

Lost starts at 8pm anyway....

And wait, you are thinking of the wrong Mark, this is the autocross chair one, he drives a cool E30 and he's super cool and friendly to all....
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
          95% of us all have Tivo of some sort, ya know!!

Lost starts at 8pm anyway....

And wait, you are thinking of the wrong Mark, this is the autocross chair one, he drives a cool E30 and he's super cool and friendly to all....
          It's the same Mark, and he's kind of a tool online sometimes, but no matter. I'd like to finally meet him / introduce myself. After a lot of bellyaching to the contrary, they finally have some non-MW events.

Hanchey, Amy and I have already planned, budgeted and scheduled to go to EVERY SIGNLE non-MW BMW event in 2006 (and even 2 MW ones; we're bringing scales to the March 11th event and already have several requests for weighs, and even corner weightings at other times)

And hell, your post to the BMWLSC list pretty much committed us as it is!
          Last edited by Fair!; 02-09-2006, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Here's the article snippet:
            “This ruling makes clear that Hooter’s does not own the sole right to use attractive girls dressed in tight shorts and tank tops to serve chicken wings,” Conwell said. “Intellectual Property Law gives Hooter’s ownership of its name and owl logo, but not ownership of a marketing concept based on the use of attractive females.”

Funny.... just how the first sentence sounds....

Comment

Originally posted by Redwood
              Lost is on Wednesday...
              Subject Line Reads: Dinner next Wednesday at 6:30pm, WingHouse in Addison
              no msg

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
                It's the same MArk, but no matter. I'd like to finally meet him / introduce myself.

And hell, your post to the BMWLSC list pretty much committed us as it is!
                There's like 3 Marks in that club, this is not Yuijuico....

I used the word **"maybe"** in the BMWLSC post....

Comment

There's like 3 Marks in that club, this is not Yuijuico....

I used the word **"maybe"** in the BMWLSC post....
                  I know Yuijioco, been to his house. Mark Williams, E30 M3 smack talker - that's the one I meant.

Comment

So who's up for this after work tomorrow (Wednesday 2/15) 6:30pm ?

Fair: This is your reminder...

Plus, a free PR event for the Motor-Force merger/acquisition and opportunity to talk to the actual N. Texas BMW racers who are most likely to buy your products!!

Comment

So who's up for this after work tomorrow (Wednesday 2/15) 6:30pm ?

Fair: This is your reminder...

Plus, a free PR event for the Motor-Force merger/acquisition and opportunity to talk to the actual N. Texas BMW racers who are most likely to buy your products!!
                      I am up for it.
                      -Sean Martin
                      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Looks like we got:

1. Redwood
                        2. Jeremy
                        3. Handkimchee
                        4. Fair
                        5. Me
                        6. Mark Williams - autox chair for LSC BMWCCA

I think the German Whippin' Boy Florian needs to experience some of this, too.

Comment

I think I can go.
                          '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                          - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Geez, I guess I'm going too. Dean, next time, please check with us first before you post on a board saying "the boys from Vorshlag will be there". Kinda of backed us into it!
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                              Geez, I guess I'm going too. Dean, next time, please check with us first before you post on a board saying "the boys from Vorshlag will be there". Kinda of backed us into it!
                              Wrong, I never stated you guys were going to be there until I read Terry's post. I said "maybe you might hear about the trials and tribulations..., bla bla...from the Vorshlag guys" Plus I think any of us could speak about the known "trials and tribulations of an E36 LS1 conversion" as TAMSCC reps...

Then, I read a post by your co-founder, Terry, stating that you two would be there, plus your email responses to Mark Williams on MONDAY.

Then and only then, did I make a post this morning (Tuesday, 10:30am), stating that some Vorshlag guys would be there... Do Jeremy, Redwood, Me, etc. not count as "Vorshlag guys" now ?

If you need a chronological time stamped history of the progression to this, I can provide the time stamps....

You are wong. I am wite.

Comment

Working...
                              X