• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW event tomorrow?

Anyone on here going?
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: BMW event tomorrow?

"Took one for the team" for my axially mounted plus ONE radially mounted tire bleeder valve that is not yet finished

Long story, I'll post details in my Tire Bleeder Valve thread when I have pictures and my "testing" results....

Basically, it was a 75% success rate...1 wheel would not ever hold air...argh.

But that's fixed now. But I have to re-drill the tire bleeder... the other 3 work great!

OH to answer your question, No, I won't be in attendance.
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Going Sunday to ER.
      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Pneumonia boy (that's me) will not be out and about this weekend.
        -Sean Martin
        2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

You guys missed an awesome event. This was the fastest "Autocross" I've done sine the last TAMSCC/Houston SCCA Firecracker 1.5 in 1998!!! It was a scaled down course resembling the Dubui Autodrome (ala F1). 3rd gear in 4 spots and the DL-1 says we hit 91 mph in one straight!

Big pimpin, big fun. We SO needed more BRAKES. Even with the race pads and Euro M3 rotors the brakes were gone after 1-2 laps, and they do 4 at a time. Couple that with 2 drivers running back to back. The only two cars faster than Hanchey's M3 had 13" aftermarket or Brembo brakes (and they both had more power). Excuses!

We weighed 13 cars, which was good. Will post pics later today.
          Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
          2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
          EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
          X