Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

February 12, 2006, For immediate release

Vorshlag Motorsports has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to purchase the assets of Motor Force Engineerng, LLC. Under the agreement Vorshlag will purchase existing inventory and take over production and customer support for all products under the Motor Force Engineering, LLC name. “We’re excited to have the opportunity to work with such a great engineering firm”, said Terry Fair, Vorshlag partner. “Combining our production and support abilities with the designs already created by Motor Force will make an incredible combination.” Motor Force’s designs and future prototypes will change ownership and be placed under the Vorshlag Motorsports name. It has yet to be determined if the Motor Force name will continue as a separate product line.

“The time has come for the products of Motor Force to get the recognition that they deserve. We intend to accelerate the awareness of Motor Force’s products and carry on the Motor Force mantra; better engineered products at better prices”, said Brian Hanchey, Vorshlag partner. Vorshlag asks their customers to be patient as we retool and revamp the production and ordering processes. “We’ll be bringing new products to market soon. Customers will be excited about what Vorshlag brings to the work already done by Motor Force. We fully expect operations to continue through this process and expect to be fully operational in 90 days”, said Brian.

Brian Matteucci, principal of Motor Force, was quoted as saying, “Entering in the agreement with Vorshlag will allow me to pursue more interests in research and design.” “We fully expect to maintain a working relationship with Mr. Matteucci and will offer him the ability to design new products with Vorshlag,” said Terry Fair.
    Last edited by hancheyb; 02-12-2006, 10:37 PM.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

Can you believe all this? Needless to say, we're really pumped about this opportunity. We just went from part-time slackers to buried in busy.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Engineering

This is awesome guys. I can't wait to help you out with your new endeavor in however I can. I wish you the best of luck!!
      McCall

Comment

grats guys!
        '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
        - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Wow! No kidding?? Well, congrats! So you'll have to tell me if my Motor-Force banners for the car are now defunct. Next item of business, Vorshlag decals!

Tommy
          2001 Jeep Wrangler
          2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
          Front LCA Bushing Swap
          E36 Custom Cat Back
          M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
          Diff Swap

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Enginee

Originally posted by Tommy R
            Wow! No kidding?? Well, congrats! So you'll have to tell me if my Motor-Force banners for the car are now defunct. Next item of business, Vorshlag decals!

Tommy
            In the works as of last week.
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Woo hoo!! Send me whatever files/pics you end up with and I'll get Richard to make up some quarter panel decals for my car. If anyone else wants some, I don't mind managing it. His prices can't be beat.

T
              2001 Jeep Wrangler
              2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
              Front LCA Bushing Swap
              E36 Custom Cat Back
              M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
              Diff Swap

Comment

Re: Vorshlag Motorsports Enters Agreement to Purchase Assets from Motor Force Enginee

Originally posted by McCall
                This is awesome guys. I can't wait to help you out with your new endeavor in however I can. I wish you the best of luck!!
                Um, how about letting me borrow/rent your racing seats for the Arkansas Pro?
                Brian Hanchey
                AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Cool, so in the next couple of weeks will I be buying Vorshlag Camber Plates or Motor-Force Camber Plates?
                  99 AW M3

Comment

Can I head up the C a p r i c e to Impala SS and 6spd conversion department ? Can I be senior VP ? Business luncheons to be held at Bone Daddy's
                    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                      Um, how about letting me borrow/rent your racing seats for the Arkansas Pro?
                      Hehe, well if we don't run them, sure. Heck, I'll trade you for weighing time
                      McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                        Hehe, well if we don't run them, sure. Heck, I'll trade you for weighing time
                        Brilliant!
                        Brian Hanchey
                        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by clifton23
                          Cool, so in the next couple of weeks will I be buying Vorshlag Camber Plates or Motor-Force Camber Plates?
                          TBD. We won't have full inventory levels ready for 60-90 days.
                          Brian Hanchey
                          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                            TBD. We won't have full inventory levels ready for 60-90 days.
                            WOW.. I guess I can wait. Can I put my name on waiting list?
                            99 AW M3

Comment

Originally posted by clifton23
                              WOW.. I guess I can wait. Can I put my name on waiting list?
                              For any customers that need to place orders on out of stock products during this transition period, we plan to issue a "promotion code" and a discount. Details to follow.
                              Brian Hanchey
                              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
                              X