Stay calm, stay calm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay calm, stay calm

I just talked to my NEW manager. Looks like I should be getting a job offer either today or tomorrow to be the one and only technical presenter for our Executive Briefing Center. This is where the sales people bring in CxO types to demo our products. Total career building job.

Hopefully all goes well and they don't low ball me, I doubt that but you never know!

Celebratory dinner this week? Show off the latest new car in the club? What's good for everyone?
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Stay calm, stay calm

Congrats ! Sometimes (though not in this case it seems) you wanna take one step back to take two steps forward.....
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

This is THE job in Richardson to have in my opinion Apparently the person doing it before was offered jobs left and right for two years before she finally picked one. Plus I totally love this stuff. I maintain all the equipment in the EBC making sure we have the latest and greatest to demo gear. I get the new equipment in and set up the demos too. So I'm on top of all the new products. Might have to accidentally take some home to test during DuckFest weekends. How's a 24 port 1Gig switch sound? heheh

My favorite is the WLAN demo on your PDA with the IP phone. So you can walk in the room talking on your PDA. We do that with a web phone too so you see them on the screen walking and they come around the corner. I love this CRAP!!!
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

I'm down with it! Big congrats on the new job Hanchey and the new car Paul!
        McCall

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

Originally posted by hancheyb
          Plus I totally love this stuff. I maintain all the equipment in the EBC making sure we have the latest and greatest to demo gear.
          Hey you know what..I've actually done work in that media room for CompuCom, back in 1999 Y'all had a Plasma TV in there that didn't have a screensaver and it burned in... I was so distraught....

You can go behind a wall and that's the media part..and we were watching movies in there, waiting for some video conferencing stuff....

Go Handkimchee woot woot
          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
          Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

This is THE job in Richardson to have in my opinion
            Sweeeet...need any Vice Helpers?

Might have to accidentally take some home to test during DuckFest weekends. How's a 24 port 1Gig switch sound?
            Sounds sweeeeeeeeet. Got a Hemi in that? Pre-congrats.
            "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
            http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

I just accepted! No raise, but then again, I didn't expect that here at Nortel. I'll just have to earn that bonus.

I will be at Bone Daddy's around 7:50PM Wednesday. See you guys then.
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Stay calm, stay calm

Mooovin on up!

Sweet. Congrats on the jobbie job upgrade. Go to churchie church early wednesday and meet us there sooner! And TAKE 2 CARS so you don't have to leave in 15 minutes.
                Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
                X