Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMSCC AX2 - 26 September !!

Ok Ladies,

Many of you missed the event from Toddles. Time to redeem yourselves and try your hand at beating the $2400 178THOUSAND mile FStock B4C. I have a little 2.5 year old roadrace hoosier tread left. Bring it!!

I am sure Nick and Cody will make the trek.
    Dean? Wanna attempt some AWD redemption (and buy me my Layne's you owe me dammit!!
    Duck! Do you remember what autocross is? Cmon down biatch!
    Hanchey! Show us that FINE german engineering!
    Fair?
    Bueller?

Costas
    Miss B4C

TAMSCC AX2 - 26 September !!

If all these hurricanes don't screw things up rain-wise, I'll be down there.

RicerDean! won't beat me unless he mods his car between now and then, and Hanchey doesn't have a prayer on street tires. I think the Fairs and McCalls will still be in Kraut-ville and my money is on Duck sleeping through his personal best 10,000th consecutive autocross event...
    Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Ok Ladies!

It is THIS sunday and forecast says NO RAIN! (well...10%....) so who all is comin down????

The course will be an unknown as Kent and Jake are making it.

Bueller?

Costas

Comment

Well, the usual Dean! and Cody show made the trip down to an interesting course that was tough to get right and a little painful.

The black SS beat the stI mobile with BOTH cars being upgraded since the last outing saw the stI win by less than a tenth. This time, the springs and sway bars Dean! lost handily to the new-front-swaybar SS.

The b4c broke a LF brake hose in the middle of run 3. With the first two runs in the bank, I had a less-than-tenth lead on the SS. Cody did let me take a run in the SS and I am now more jealous of the power of the LS1 cars. (FAIR! How much for Amys car?????)

Chad showed up in the new-to-him Beavis B4c...he was on streets and got last in a 9 person FS class. Morgan won (on good tires), I was second on mediocre flat spotted ones, Frank was third on mucho-crappy tires then the street tired boyeez filled in.

Anyway, next event should be Costas-Cross. C'mon out and play on a BIG course!!!

Costas

Comment

Alls I can say is...

"I should've gotten an alignment!"

Camber bolts and lowering and no alignment = ???g0d knows what...

Oh and my tires were delaminating....

I'll be back on GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIRES.................
          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
          Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

I was in Germany on Sept 24th. At Oktoberfest. In fookin Munich. After driving at Nurburgring. Oh yea....

more: http://www.bimmer-performance.com/ph...opic.php?t=243
            Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
            2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
            EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
            X