Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snicker's house for sale + bullet trap + random stuff!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snicker's house for sale + bullet trap + random stuff!

Originally posted by Redwood
    In case you know anybody looking...
    http://www.3dretreat.com/house
    good website - I was working on one last night for our house. Gave me some good ideas. Gotta finish it tonight as we already posted the link on our 'forsalebyowner.com' online listing.

Got the wood around the garage door replaced yesterday [2x8 pres. treated lumber + trim on the vertical surround], plus a bunch of other little projects. This week its base molding trim in the master bath and some cedar soffet siding on the side of the house. fun, fun, fun! duck's new tile looks awesome, btw!

i was cruising around 3dretreat's website and saw the following:

- they have some pics from two outings to the 'bullet trap', an indoor range in plano on ave. k. i've been meaning to get over there again lately but something always comes up - haven't been in months. hope my membership hasn't run out, but i think it has. gotta get seanT to go and 'first fire' his Arcus 94! bunch of rentals i wanna try out there, too.

- looks like they haven't hosted a "tango lan" since 2003. too bad, as that was always fum, esp. since they used to be at the 'plano center' right on spring creek. looks like they have been doing them at 'the planet', on 35. blah.

- anyone ever done whirlyball? its the sport of bumpercar + jai alai + soccer? looks interesting, if you're drunk. they have 2 courts at the laser tag place [which we need to go do again!] on independance and parker.

- there's a section on 3dretreat.com for airsoft stuff. i don't understand buying expensive pellet guns, but they do look like pretty realistic copies of military weapons. i wonder if those guys go do paint ball? always wanted to try that.

- we should try out 'rainbox six 3' again - looks like there's still lots of peeps playing it. why'd we stop? oh yea... 'desert combat'! anyway, we should do a poll on bimmerforums to see how many people have what games.

that is all.

fair
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev
Working...
X