• Show
Clear All

National Tours, not bad from Dallas

mmmmmm K
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Christ on a cracker! Only 63 people registered for the El Paso tour.

Not even a class I can enter where I have a chance at winning tires (takes 5 drivers... BSP has 2 and SM has ZERO!!!).

This is pathetic! The texas regions (Lonestar, Texas and Houston) are truly phukin up the chance for Texas to host future tours.

What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
        Christ on a cracker! Only 63 people registered for the El Paso tour.
        They managed to do a pretty good job of making it too far for most people from Houston and DFW to stomach. I somehow doubt that they'll pull more from NM, Mexico, Utah, and Arizona than from DFW, Houston, Oklahoma, and Louisiana like they would have if it was east of Austin. Someone should send the powers that be a map and some recent autocross entry lists.

On the good side, Costas and Nick are going to pwn SM!
        Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Nick and I should be registered for SM here
          pretty quick.

First tow for the duramax.

Costas
          got torque?

Comment

Personally,

I don't think it is too far to go vs it is too early in the year to start Tours where the weather is unpredictable. Texas region doesn't even start their regionals until March. The distance sucks but it is definitely easier than the trek we used to make to Meridian, Mississippi. From Dallas, it is a little farther than Miss. Hopefully, the site makes up for the drive time.

later
            turbotoddie

Comment

Yeah, when I lived in Atlanta I drove 11 hours to South FL. It was 85 and sunny the whole weekend, shorts all weekend. On the way home it went from 85 to 40 by the GA/FL border. The next year they ran the event in Atlanta, same weekend. 40 degrees and raining. I'll take the drive any day. However, probably not this year. Too far to leave town for the weekend. But John sleeps longer every night so it won't be long till weekends are easier to travel.
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
              X