Southwest Div #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Div #3

SW Div #3 will be July 16-17 at the Annex in Bryan, TX. Houston Region SCCA w/Texas A&M Sports Car Club will be hosting this event with Roger "the real" Johnson as course designer, Zach Barnes(former Spokes guy) hospitality and a whole lot of good times to be had by all!!!!!

Remember, the Welcome Party is graciously sponsored by Vorshlag Motorsports, so get there early!

For all of you ROOKIES on the fence, Dan Pedroza, owner Eagle Transmission of Pflugerville, is challenging anyone that has never entered a div to come and check it out with a discount of $15 off of their entry and will award the "Eagle Transmission Solo Flyer" trophy to the top pax finishing divisional rookie!

C'mon, Stab the Gas and Haul Some Ass!!

You know where to enter:

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/cale...curyearindex=5

Thanks for supporting your Division and remember your sponsors!!

The Southwest Division would like to thank Vorshlag Motorsports, Eagle Transmission of Pflugerville, Axware Systems, Simpson, Hoosier, AST Suspension, Tirerack and the SCCA for their support of the 2011 SCCA Southwest Division Solo Championship Series

Todd Farris
    SW Div Solo Steward

Re: Southwest Div #3

Sweet!

<or>

Sweat?

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston View Post
      Sweet!

<or>

Sweat?

Why don't you ask for the jar and come and find out?

Comment

Your wife have mine too? Damn

I've already been to Texas two times in the last month.... I'm dehydrated

Comment

Working...
        X