A&M vs Fresno State game watching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&M vs Fresno State game watching

Well, it's that time of year. Tomorrow is going to be a great day of football watching! A&M/Fresno State @ 2:30 and TCU/t.u. @ 6:00.

Anyone that would like to is welcome to come up to McKinney and watch either or both games with me and Laura. We've got some soft drinks and beer available, but it will be limited to what's in the fridge (coke, DP, Shiner and some sort of light beer) so if there's something you prefer, grab some on the way up!

Heck, if we get enough people interested we could hook up Laura's new grill and cook some burgers and/or dogs to break it in. If not, we can just order pizza. Whatever the people around there want to do.

Hope to see ya'll there! If you know you're going to be coming, chime in here or just call me for a heads-up or directions if you need them. If not, just show up!
    '05 STi
    Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Re: A&M vs Fresno State game watching

Sounds fun! Count me in for the Aggie game!

Can you email me directions, I'll need to print it out cuz I will get lost. :-O
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

I'll mention it to Deena when I talk to her tonight and let you know if we do plan on attending. I don't know if she has anything planned for us tomorrow or not. Sounds like fun for sure.
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Yall can look for me on TV, I will be the guy in the marron shirt
        Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

Hey, I'm still in Moscow and couldn't get the game. Whoever Tivo'd it, don't delete it
          21 days left
          Adam
          It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Comment

Was an amazing game. Thanks to Dean and Robert for the grilling advice!
            '05 STi
            Obfuscation usually requires a lot more words than if you simply focus on fundamental principles, so I’m not at all surprised by the loquaciousness of liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Oversteer
              Was an amazing game. Thanks to Dean and Robert for the grilling advice!
              Thanks to Bryan and Laura for hosting! Fabulous place!

I only half-grilled , I guess every grille is different - that one sure does burn crazy hot! Meat thermometers help a lot so that you don't have to cut into a steak/burger, etc.
              Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
              Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter
                Yall can look for me on TV, I will be the guy in the marron shirt
                We saw you but, man... I know it was hot and the game ran for 5 hours but leave your shirt ON next time!
                "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Originally posted by duck
                  We saw you but, man... I know it was hot and the game ran for 5 hours but leave your shirt ON next time!
                  Man I have totaly been working out and everything
                  Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter
                    Man I have totaly been working out and everything
                    Oh...maybe that WASN'T you then. Good deal.
                    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                    http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Working...
                    X