Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Solo Nationals

Originally posted by Shortcutsleeping
    Having never been to nats, will they allow me to 'save' spaces?
    Costas
    nats rookie
    I believe (unless they have changed the rules since moving to Heartland Puke) that you can get your space and one more.... so if you have 2 drivers, you can reserve 4 spaces. (one for each of the drivers and then one for each driver's friend).

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
      I believe (unless they have changed the rules since moving to Heartland Puke) that you can get your space and one more.... so if you have 2 drivers, you can reserve 4 spaces. (one for each of the drivers and then one for each driver's friend).
      So you're saying we need to bring lots of rope and cones?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
        So you're saying we need to bring lots of rope and cones?
        Actually, if we plan it correctly it should be all good. Paul/Nick, when you get there just try and map out a location where we can all fit. Keep in mind that most of the people there will be leaving on Wednesday. Hopefully you can figure which classes are running early Tues/Weds and will be packing up early on Wednesday afternoon. Then like John said, mark off space enough space for at least two more. With Paul's truck/trailer, you can probably squeeze a bit more. When I get there on Wednesday morning early, I will fill up that space and again work on attaining two more spots close by. I think that should give us enough space to all park/pit together.

So who's bringing a bbq grill? If so, I can bring brats, burgers, steaks, etc.

I'll bring my big cooler. Of course I'll have Shiner. Any other brand people want? Which girly drinks do you want Fair?
        McCall

Comment

Hmmm...

What size space do you guys want? It would likely be easier for Nick and I to know that and 'stake our claim' than any other way.

Who all is coming? How big a footprint do you need?

Costas

Comment

I need a spot for one car plus junk
            '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Hmmm...

What size space do you guys want? It would likely be easier for Nick and I to know that and 'stake our claim' than any other way.

Who all is coming? How big a footprint do you need?

Costas
              - McCall; Truck/trailer/car<O
              - Fairs; Truck/trailer/car<O
              - Hanchey; car<O
              - Paul; car
              - John; parking spot<O

<O
              McCall

Comment

At roadraces, if you don't operate out of your trailer then you typically put your trailer in the 'trailer farm' which is farther away. Do they enforce that at nats or not?

Costas

Comment

At roadraces, if you don't operate out of your trailer then you typically put your trailer in the 'trailer farm' which is farther away. Do they enforce that at nats or not?

Costas
                  They used to at Forbes... parked off to the side of the event site... mainly open trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
                    They used to at Forbes... parked off to the side of the event site... mainly open trailers.

They only asked people to move the open trailors last year
                    Hunter

Ladies and Gentlemen this is your captain speaking. Please put your collars in the upright and POPed position.

Comment

Hey Guys,

As it stands right now, Heartland Park WILL NOT be involved with allocating paddock slots, so hopefully there shouldn't be a repeat of the major cluster f**k we had last year. The paddock area has not changed, the majority of the space is still grass so plan accordingly.

Unfortunately, HPT is responsible for marking the spots. The last update I got was they've marked off spots that's 40x25. This may change, we're waiting on the national office to make the decision.

The current paddock plan is to follow the same system that we had at Forbes. Each driver is allowed to reserve one additional spot for a friend. If past years are any indication, finding enough contiguous spots later in the week is going to be tricky. The earlier you reserve a spot the better the chances of them being together.

Henry
                      Your friendly neighborhood Paddock Co-Chief
                      Henry

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebot
                        Hey Guys,

As it stands right now, Heartland Park WILL NOT be involved with allocating paddock slots, so hopefully there shouldn't be a repeat of the major cluster f**k we had last year. The paddock area has not changed, the majority of the space is still grass so plan accordingly.

Unfortunately, HPT is responsible for marking the spots. The last update I got was they've marked off spots that's 40x25. This may change, we're waiting on the national office to make the decision.

The current paddock plan is to follow the same system that we had at Forbes. Each driver is allowed to reserve one additional spot for a friend. If past years are any indication, finding enough contiguous spots later in the week is going to be tricky. The earlier you reserve a spot the better the chances of them being together.

Henry
                        Your friendly neighborhood Paddock Co-Chief
                        Good info. Thanks Henry. BTW, we need to make sure we save a space for him as well.
                        McCall

Comment

Run / Work order is posted.

STU runs 2 Works 4/5 (those with 'L' class co-drivers will not work in the 'L' class heat).
                          STUL Runs 4 Works 1

Linky

Comment

Scheier, do you want a Texas flag next to your name or Colorado?
                            Brian Hanchey
                            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                              Scheier, do you want a Texas flag next to your name or Colorado?
                              IDGAS!

Can you merge two? 1/2 and 1/2?

Comment

Good luck in Topeka everyone!

Still here in Moscow and not getting back to make it this year.
                                Hopefully the change in venue will break the curse, if there was one in the first place
                                Adam
                                It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Comment

Working...
                                X