2007 ProSolo Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 ProSolo Schedule

Mar 24/25 El Toro, CA-El Toro airfield-(Double course format)
    May 5/6 Walnut Ridge, AR-Walnut Ridge Airport(Single course format)
    May26/27 Mineral Wells, TX-Mineral Wells Airport
    Jun 23/24 Washington D.C.-FedEx Field
    Jul 21/22 TBA Great Lakes area
    Aug 25/26 Packwood, WA-Hampton Mills

Per the letter sent to all ProSolo competitors, 3 of these events will be the standard "dual course format" and 3 will be the "single course format". The determination as to which locations will have which formats will be finalized and published within the next couple of weeks.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Re: 2007 ProSolo Schedule

Originally posted by Paul
    Mar 24/25 El Toro, CA-El Toro airfield-(Double course format)
    May26/27 Mineral Wells, TX-Mineral Wells Airport
    Jun 23/24 Washington D.C.-FedEx Field
    Jul 21/22 TBA Great Lakes area
    Aug 25/26 Packwood, WA-Hampton Mills

Per the letter sent to all ProSolo competitors, 3 of these events will be the standard "dual course format" and 3 will be the "single course format". The determination as to which locations will have which formats will be finalized and published within the next couple of weeks.
    So I'm thinking we will be only running one pro this year, at Mineral Wells of course. I just don't think WR is worth the drive especially for a single course format.
    McCall

Comment

You don't even know what the format is.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Well, reading your own post, it looks like it says Walnut Ridge will be a single course format.

Comment

You don't even know what the format is.
          After reading the letter (and all the subequent posts) it seems that single/dual course decision is very site dependent. We all know that Minerals Wells has ample room to do a dual course set-up so it's my guess based on those assumptions that it will be a dual course.
          McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
            After reading the letter (and all the subequent posts) it seems that single/dual course decision is very site dependent. We all know that Minerals Wells has ample room to do a dual course set-up so it's my guess based on those assumptions that it will be a dual course.
            And Walnut Ridge was definitely not big enough for two courses. I'd guess you get one course, half the runs, but still get a Christmas tree start. And I guess it isn't combined runs, unless it is Saturday times + Sunday times.
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by jatoth
              Well, reading your own post, it looks like it says Walnut Ridge will be a single course format.
              Umm, not quite that simple. No one knows what the single format is like. Some have suggested mirrorcross and other things similiar but SCCA has not released yet which format the single Pro's will be. So, as I said before, you don't know what the format is.

- Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Working...
              X