Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Practice Autocross August 26th

Did you ArmourAll that thing?

Fitz wins the WCC (White Car Challenge). I'm protesting the event organizers for my late cone call and the guy that brought the timers WON?!?! Sounds suspect to me. If we had a tire fund for the WC, I'd do that every time. That was fun. It has a new fan clutch tonight. Boy, I hate that job. Hopefully it won't overheat anymore.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
      Did you ArmourAll that thing?

Fitz wins the WCC (White Car Challenge). I'm protesting the event organizers for my late cone call and the guy that brought the timers WON?!?! Sounds suspect to me. If we had a tire fund for the WC, I'd do that every time. That was fun. It has a new fan clutch tonight. Boy, I hate that job. Hopefully it won't overheat anymore.
      Well I'm protesting because I didn't realize that the traction control was on during ALL my runs! I want a recount!!! I coulda been a contender!!
      McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
        Well I'm protesting because I didn't realize that the traction control was on during ALL my runs! I want a recount!!! I coulda been a contender!!
        Nice cover up, McCall, I was with you in that car for 21 hours driving it back from California... "I didn't realize traction control was on" doesn't fly anymore...not since we fish tailed four times down 6th and Las Vegas Blvd....
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
        Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
          Nice cover up, McCall, I was with you in that car for 21 hours driving it back from California... "I didn't realize traction control was on" doesn't fly anymore...not since we fish tailed four times down 6th and Las Vegas Blvd....
          Yeah, and on Saturday he was braggin' about how he had the most "seat time" out of anyone in the WC. Sup wit dat?
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Haters!!! All of ya!! Go ahead and keep drinking that Hateraid...or is it Powerhate??

McCall

Comment

OK, I do need your money. MW just called and wants their money. $30 per driver. You can pay paypal@vorshlag.com if you like.
              Last edited by hancheyb; 08-31-2006, 12:05 PM.
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

I paid already.
                '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Oh ... regarding the weather situation , glad i was not able to make it.

too hot for me and propably too hot for those cheap rental racing tyres.

they looked bad after half a day in rain, ... oh that would have been very bad

Comment

Working...
                  X