10th Anniversary of 21st Birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary of 21st Birthday

Since I don't see very many of you guys and I know I've met quite a few of you through Dean! I figured I"d post it up here

There will be a party, there will be alcohol and there will be boobies. Saturday January 27th. I don't have times or locations nailed down yet, but everyone is invited

Re: 10th Anniversary of 21st Birthday

Count me in!
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
      Since I don't see very many of you guys and I know I've met quite a few of you through Dean! I figured I"d post it up here

There will be a party, there will be alcohol and there will be boobies. Saturday January 27th. I don't have times or locations nailed down yet, but everyone is invited
      OH YES!!!!! I wouldn't miss it for anything! WOO WOO!!

If you need help planning, let me know - I know I wasn't able to help much last year....this year, I'm marking the whole day on my calendar!
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

I'm in too!

These are better every year!

Comment

Dean I'd love to have some help, I'm not sure where I want to go to eat but I am pretty sure I want to go back to Clubhouse again It'll be pretty cool because my birthday actually falls on a Saturday this year.

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
            Dean I'd love to have some help, I'm not sure where I want to go to eat but I am pretty sure I want to go back to Clubhouse again It'll be pretty cool because my birthday actually falls on a Saturday this year.
            Is Lauren still working at Ojeda's ?

We had a small office party at Cozymel's - had the whole banquet room. Buffalo Wild Wings is good for large parties.

Any place to eat that you had in mind that is optimal for large crowds ? There were over 40 people eating last year, right ?
            Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
              Is Lauren still working at Ojeda's ?
              Not too sure about Ojeda's (Big Ben's). They got a "D" on their last health report

https://forms.plano.gov/health/restaur.html#Mexican
              McCall

Comment

Well, I think I got some things set up....but Dean if you wouldn't mind calling Clubhouse and making the reservation that would be awesome! Just please give me a call or shoot me a txt msg and let me know if you did.

Need the reservation for Saturday January 27th, and I prefer to have the main floor, pole side of the stage reserved. Probably want to reserve for 30-40 people. I do know that they will want us there by 9pm to keep a reservation that large.

I've also looked into getting a Van again from Capps Van Rental in Plano, cost looks to be $125, so I'm gonna ask for $10 from each person that rides in the van. Runt as volunteered to drive again since he doesn't drink I am going to give you guys first dibs on the Van since you guys started this whole bday party for me Just let me know if you plan to be in the van and I'll add your name to my list.

Also, lastly for food. Looks like Scotty has volunteered to BBQ. SO we're actually just going to get together at my house and have some BBQ and such here. Bring some alcohol and maybe some snack stuff if you guys want. I"m going to make some potato salad and maybe a few other things. Have some cake and such. Only thing I ask is if you intend on eating any BBQ that you help by pitching in $5 to pay for the meat I figure if people want to start showing up anytime after 3pm, we'll be eating, hanging out, maybe get some poker in if anyone really wants... I plan to be making some Strawberry Daquari's as well

Let me know if you guys have any other questions

Comment

dibs on van please. =)
                  '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                  - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

I'll be in the van. Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
                      Not too sure about Ojeda's (Big Ben's). They got a "D" on their last health report

https://forms.plano.gov/health/restaur.html#Mexican
                      And you didn't know this by just walking in the place?
                      Brian Hanchey
                      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Count me in for the van.

I'll book the place this afternoon and I'll call ya.

I'll negotiate free cover for the birthday girl and 2 accomplices, which I think is me, maybe Instigator too.

Talk to ya soon!

P.S. Can you start the eating at Scotty's around 3pm ?? (Grille would be ready by 4pm) I say that because by the time DSMers show up it will be 6pm and we'll need to state we leave by 8pm because people won't get into the van until 8:30pm.

Comment

Okay done.

January 27, 2007, *must* be there before 9pm for 40 people.

Birthday girl gets in free and one person (likely the designated driver of the van).

Everyone that is 21 yrs and older gets $3 off cover.

So we are booked and good to go, I'll set a reminder to call the night before (her recommendation) to make sure all is fine.

Oh yea, the reservation is under your name....to get the $3 cover off.
                          Last edited by Dean!; 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Damn, I messed something up and have to rewrite my message

Ok....I've posted this on Dallasdsm for people to come and said they can start showing up at my house about 3pm. I said that we will be at the Clubhouse by 9 for drinking and boobies, but I will make a big bold statement on there that we will be leaving the house BY 8:15.

I have saved seats on the van for Dean, Jeremy and Paul. Currently I have 11 people on my list that all say they want to be in the van.

Dean as far as the second freebie at Clubhouse, I think you deserve it for starting this whole birthday thing for me 4 years ago and continuing to be there for me I've already told Runt he won't have to worry about helping out with the Van since he's driving, so that should be good enough for him

If you guys can think of anything else, just let me know. I think I"m going to pick up some alcohol this week and next and other items. I want to make jello shots for CLubhouse and would like to show up with no less than 200 shots If any of you guys feel like coming over to help me make them, feel free!

Thanks guys!

We'll need to be sure to tell people that are either meeting up with us or going with us to be sure to gather OUTSIDE and let me be the first one in. We had a problem last year where a couple guys went inside first and some how things got screwed up and no one got a discount

Comment

Who do we paypal for the van ?

Also, can you post which nights you'll be making the jello shots and all that jazz - plus if you need anything during the day for the cookout - ice, sodas, etc.

Looking forward to this!

Comment

Working...
                              X