C5 Corvette Leather Seat Skins (Standard seat, not Sport) For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 Corvette Leather Seat Skins (Standard seat, not Sport) For Sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120157656203 for more pictures.

These are driver and passenger leather seat skins for a 97-2004 Corvette. As pictured, these are the standard leather seat skins for C5 Corvettes that came with power driver and power passenger side seats. They are in excellent condition with no holes, tears, rips, or scuffs. These will fit all 97-2004 Corvette that have the standard seats - foam and actual seat hardware/frame itself not included, these are just the skins that go on your seats. These are GM original leather seat skins. This includes the upper and lower portions of a complete seat for the driver and passenger side.

Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Re: C5 Corvette Leather Seat Skins (Standard seat, not Sport) For Sale

Argh, you already have a bid...

How much?

(I'm thinking spares for Wendi's '04)

Costas

Comment

Originally posted by Shortcutsleeping
      Argh, you already have a bid...

How much?

(I'm thinking spares for Wendi's '04)

Costas
      Crazy expensive, does Wendi have sport seats or the standard seats? Sport seats is what I upgraded to because they have a 'slot' in the headrest to make for better shoulder harness routing, versus around the headrest on standard seats...

I paid $375 plus extra for shipping for these and the bottoms are a royal pain to put on - you may be better off with getting an upholstery pro to do them, you need all matter of hog pliers and various pulling tools, it's a pain. Uppers are super easy to do. Going rate on corvetteforum dot com is $375 to as much as $500 for just simple skins, depending on color (grey, tan, red, or black) or sport or standard and condition.

My reserve is $330 and had a number of bites on Craigslist at $350 but trying to meet up with these people is a pain.

I'll sell for $300 shipped to your door and it'll come in a 3 foot box, so shipping will be a bit pricey. All of the buddy deals are losses, but not really, since you're my buddy. The CTS-V Brembo calipers was actually a big loss too, since they were brand new and never used....
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

SOLD!!!! For $405 (he already paid!) to some dude in Florida !!!

I love Ebay!!!

I can't believe the Vette tax on some things....

Comment

Working...
        X