STi mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STi mods

Last night Jason "NutBuster" McCall and I installed the downpipe and rolled the rear fenders. Fender rolling is a piece of cake with the right tool. =) Now the downpipe install took a tad bit longer but still went in without any issues... almost.

After everything was bolted in place and finished Jason decided that the downpipe to midpipe connection wasn't quite perfect so he redid it. That is about the time Jason "Flex" McCall started cussing and said "oh my nose". I said, "what did you do", he said, "I broke it". I was thinking "oh great, a trip to the emergency room...” Well his nose was fine, he broke one of two bolts that clamp the exhaust together. Fortunately the spare parts box had a bolt that would work. So now it's all done and doesn't leak. =)

Thanks Jason for all the help last night, couldn't have done it without you.

Also like to thank Mr. Brian "Legal Inspector" Hanchey for stopping by and adding his moral support (and looking for my cheats!, I are a trixie hobbitsis). Even baby Jack helped out. =)

As for my (this part is for Terry and Brian) waste gate actuator "modification"... I didn't do it. Not because I didn't try, but more due to that fact I got shafted, mine isn't adjustable. =/

Test drive last night felt good, seems to spool faster and have a bit more low end. I am ready to race all of you, both from a stop and a roll-on.

Speaking of races, I got jumped by a Mustang last night on the way home. Two stop lights and two roll-ons, I so p0wned him it wasn't even funny, even on the roll-ons.
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

I'm gonna get you Duke boys!
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
      Well his nose was fine, he broke one of two bolts that clamp the exhaust together. Fortunately the spare parts box had a bolt that would work. So now it's all done and doesn't leak. =)
      Another victim of "Jason-tight(tm)" I just don't know my own strength!
      McCall

Comment

Working...
      X