Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch fellow TAMSCCer at TMS May 6-8

Wirtz: How late will y'all be running ?

All: This would be a great gathering - let's tailgate in McCall's 4x4 steering truck and make hot dogs and egg rolls! Paul will bring the lighter fluid...

The ladies can sit in lawn chairs and tan and gossip....

If Tommy can bring up the Wilco Chopper, we can have a mini track run around the parking lot for best elapsed time!

Or MTB Time trials through some figure 8's ?

And lots of ITE racing....
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Watch fellow TAMSCCer at TMS May 6-8

I'll post the schedule when I get it. I think my group wil be running on track Friday and Saturday. Last year this even did not happen, but the year before, they also had a autocross going on in the parking lot the same weekend. So maybe things will work like that this year.

Jeff

Comment

Is this still on ? Kinda coincides with DuckFest, of which y'all will need to take some breaks, right ?
      Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
      Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Yup, still on. My class will be running Friday and Saturday. I will be in the garages somewhere, so if you make it out to the track, look for ITS #91. Hopefully all in DuckFest can unglue yourselves from the monitors and get some sunlight this weekend.

Jeff

Comment

http://www.sowdivscca.org/entryforms/Sunburn2005.pdf

Schedule info here. I am in group #2.

Jeff

Comment

Don't forget weaknuts, racin going on at TMS this weekend. This is actually pretty rare in the SCCA only runs TMS twice a year (if even that) and on top of it, this event is considered a spectator event. So drop your mice on either Friday or Saturday and come out a visit. I think the NASCAR turn 1 grandstands will be open and they normally have pretty good grandstands added in the infield section. My groups race should be shortly after lunch on both days.

Jeff

Comment

In case someone gets this in time, we had our first ever DNS in 3 years. Looks like the steerin rack has a failure, so we are parked for Saturday.

More later.
              Jeff
              - at least we won Friday

Comment

Working...
              X