Costas-Cross, 17 Oct: Tamscc ax3 = "The big'un!!!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costas-Cross, 17 Oct: Tamscc ax3 = "The big'un!!!"

Yes yes, I know....the Duckster has planned his partyfest for this date and unfortunately I had already committed to doing ax3.

So...

If you DON'T want to play with Duck (?!?!?!?!?!) then COME ON DOWN and run Costas-Cross. Barring rain, it will be big. Figure 1+ mile.

I am sure Cody (Mr. I am the fast boyee) and Dean! (must....get....revenge...) will be there, how about the rest of you ladies?

Fairs? Take all that 'Ring experience and show us how it is done!
    Hanchey? Show us that fine german engineering!
    Duck? C'mon!! You KNOW you don't want to mess with ****ing IP thingies, protocal crapX0r, card settings or other LANtastic shiznat! Dust off your cone-sucking skills and come on down. They won't notice you gone anyway, sneak out with Cody!!
    McCall? Bring the Fbody of Death down and show Toddles (who will be in the firebird) how it is done!

Anyone else?

Costas

I challenge Hanchey, C3POS, and the Smurf Formula in a little ole 4 door WRX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

My challenges are over for the rest of the year, as I use my last 4 events to incorporate left foot braking into my driving of the SS...I'll likely get slower before I get faster.
      Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by C3
        My challenges are over for the rest of the year, as I use my last 4 events to incorporate left foot braking into my driving of the SS...I'll likely get slower before I get faster.
        WEAK, excuse not accepted.

lets hear some better ones....
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
        Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
          WEAK, excuse not accepted.

lets hear some better ones....
          I'll be in Bangkok

I think MSR and Miller are bringing the Vette up... at least that is the last I heard (last night).

Comment

Working...
          X