Vorshlag is an Authorized dealer for Whiteline products and we are now offering some exciting new parts for the FT86 chassis (Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86). The Whiteline inserts fill the voids of the factory bushings to dramatically reduce rear crossmember misalignment & movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering. Inserts are a cost effective upgrade and easy to install and remove at a later date (if the car gets sold).
Here is a great video from Whiteline that shows how much the OEM rubber subframe bushings deflect under acceleration. About half way through the video it shows the same car with the Whiteline Subframe Inserts installed and it does not have any visible deflection. This is a great modification that should help the car put its power to the ground and it doesn't add any NVH.
- Polyurethane inserts fill the voids in the factory crossmember bushings (top and bottom)
- Prevents the rear differential housing from having to "wind up" against those big, open rubber bushings. This reduces the reaction time from when you mash the throttle to the car accelerating forward
- Dramatically reduces rear cross member misalignment & movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering
- No increase in NVH
- Fits all 2013+ Subaru BRZ's, Scion FR-S' and Toyota GT86's
- Rear Crossmember Inserts - Available from us here
Click the thumbnails to enlarge. All pictures © 2012 Vorshlag.
Here is a animated GIF showing the installation of the KDT922 kit.