While we do make a majority of our spacers, Eibach offers spacers for our customers that want to retain wheel bolts. Eibach offers several combinations of bolt-on spacers as well.
- Widen Your Stance–For Better Handling
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric and Model
- Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance
- Strength-Tested for All Applications
- Extreme corrosion Protection Through
(click on thumbnails for larger image)
To give your car the final visual and performance touch, our engineers have created a complete line of Eibach Pro-Spacers. These are designed to give your vehicle a wider, more stable stance, quickly and easily. They are also a perfect match for the famous Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline Lowering Spring Sets. With the right Eibach Pro-Spacers installed, your car takes on a more aggressive look, with the wheels and tires—filling the wheel arches exactly the way they should.
Fine-tuning your track width doesn't just enhance your car's looks it also gives you improved handling performance and optimized roll characteristics. Pro-Spacers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 5mm all the way to 45mm, depending on the application, letting you position your tires exactly where they will look and perform their best. In many cases, installing the right Pro-Spacers can improve the look and function of your existing wheels and tires so much, you might not need to buy new custom wheels and tires at all.
- 90.3.25.001.1 - 25mm Wheel Spacers with Lug Bolts (pair) - 4x100 Bolt Pattern - 57.1 Center Bore - System Type 3