No announcement yet.

When will the Stage 1 kit be available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the Stage 1 kit be available?

I should have my engine/tranny soon, and was wondering when the stage 1 kit becomes available for purchase. I know that it includes a component that needs to be installed before the engine goes in, so I'd love to have it soon. I don't want to buy that part early, then order my kit and have another one of them.

Plus, I'd love to get my car back on the road ASAP

Re: When will the Stage 1 kit be available?

DP almost has the first production run of the Throw Out Bearing kits done (one part of the Stage 1 kit, but the first piece needed before installing the motor and transmission). This includes a new, modified GM hydraulic throw out bearing assembly, braided stainless steel hose and fitting kit, a quick connect for the main line, a remote bleeder, and mounting kit made especially for this E36 LS1 swap.

These should be ready for delivery some time next week. The rest of the Stage 1 kit is being finalized as quickly as possible - now that the entire exhaust is done on the Beta car (omg it looks so beautiful!) there's more attention being paid to the Stage 1 parts. A lot of the Stage 1 components are ready to go, but we're still missing a few pieces... another few weeks for all of that, maybe less.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

A few weeks, maybe less??

I guess I'll wait then. I just would like to have it done before the end of May

So I should be good

Thanks Terry

Comment

Any updates regarding the stage 1 kit Terry?

Comment

Working...
        X