Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letter Campaign to SEB, BOD against ST Take Backs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Letter Campaign to SEB, BOD against ST Take Backs!

We just got SCCA time trials back. I wanted to run the last one... but didn't have a free weekend

I'll run the next one fo-sho. (unless I don't get my fuzzy-foreigner-double-adjustable-vapor-ware-struts).

Comment

Re: Letter Campaign to SEB, BOD against ST Take Backs!

Posted on SCCAForums by Andy:

I've stayed out of this thread so far because the signal-to-noise ratio has been too much for my limited ability to get online while traveling. Instead, I've been doing my personal "member feedback" in face-to-face discussions.

Maybe this will help:

Both the SEB and the STAC are aware of and have discussed the situation. The former two weeks ago, and the latter two nights ago.

Clearly, people are reading way more into this than was intended, so it would make sense to republish with more precise language to scope things in a way that more people can understand. Put everyone on the same page and all of that. The timeline actually works out pretty well in that the SEB still has open minutes from its call with a publication deadline looming. There is time to make it all work for the next FastTrack which would hit in slightly over a week. Details are still being finalized.

Even with 100% precision on the communication, I still expect some will disagree on the concept (and some will agree). But that is true of many decisions that are made. What merely "requires clarification" in one person's eyes, is "crystal clear" in another's. And the latter camp may be subdivided into groups whose clear vision is diametrically opposed. And that pretty much describes the current situation.

--Andy

Comment

Working...
      X