SOLD: Vorshlag 1999 BMW E46 323i sedan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD: Vorshlag 1999 BMW E46 323i sedan

SOLD: 1999 BMW E46 323i sedan, 5-spd, no sunroof, manual seats. Hellrot red exterior, tan leatherette interior. Super clean inside/out/underhood. AM/FM/cassette, steering wheel controls, power windows, cruise, and everything works. This was always a Texas car (its never once seen snow/salt that I know of - there isn't even a hint of rust or corrosion anywhere on the car), 119K miles, looks new, priced to sell quickly at $6600 firm.

Purchased from a previous BMW fanatic, who left the Bentley manual and a stack of Bimmer magazines in the trunk, along with a folder of receipts. We've kept a maintenance log and file folder of new receipts since I purchased the car as well. The only non-factory upgrade on the entire car is the window tint, which looks flawless and wasn't a low cost install. Otherwise this car has "stock everything", rides like a luxury car should, is as quiet as a mouse, and gets 30 mpg. Its the perfect, low cost commuter car that carries 4 - classy, sleek, quiet, high quality and simple.

Purchased by me in November 2009, and all maintenance performed for the last 5K miles of ownership has been done here at Vorshlag, including:
    I bought this car for my wife, and we did a ton of preventative maintenance and detail work to the car, to get it into near perfect shape. Its still 100% stock, as we have 4 race cars, and just needed one totally bone stock sedan to have as the ultra-reliable, quiet, and simple daily commuter for her. She got bored with this 323i and kept driving her M3 to work, and then bought a new 2011 Mustang GT as well. So after dumping a ton of time and money into this car, I am now reluctantly selling it. I'd rather just keep it, but "apparently" 7 cars is 1 too many. My wasted massively effort at making a perfect and bone stock E46 sedan is your gain.

No sunroof + manual seats = this is the lightest BMW E46 sedan we've ever seen

BMW aluminum block inline 6 (M52TUB25) 2.5L and 5-spd manual

Flawless interior. More interior shots are here

The exterior is nearly 100% flawless. See more outside shots here

I'll be cross-posting this on CraigsList and several other forums - it won't last long. I'm a fanatic about cleaning and detailing and perfecting the cars I buy - they almost always sell to the very first looker. I'm not looking to make money on this, just trying to make room for the special ordered 2011 Mustang GT that's due in a couple of weeks.

Also have some other extras (soon to be listed separately) that came out of my E46 330Ci that could be sold for use with this car, including:

You can of course come take a test drive - we're in the north Dallas area (Allen/McKinney). Email me at fair (at) vorshlag (dot) com or call our shop line at 972-548-7770.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Fair!; 07-23-2010, 06:28 PM.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Re: SOLD: Vorshlag 1999 BMW E46 323i sedan

Just one last shot of the red 323i we sold in July. They buyer came back and bought the E46 330 Coupe wheels and tires we had, and the guys bolted them onto the car and took this picture.

Thanks,
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Looks much better.
      -Sean Martin
      2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Good bye Bubbles!
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Sold it to my neighbor. It's his first BMW and he is thrilled with the car. It went to a good home it is well cared for.

Comment

Working...
          X