X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DKC Super Endurance Race - Dallas Karting Complex, Tuesday, December 6th

Originally posted by Bakushan
    Thought you guys might like this.

**Mods, if this needs to be deleted to follow forum rules, feel free to do so. DKC is ready/willing/able to become a DFWAC sponsor**

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131501313620707

DKC 4HR Super Endurance Race
    December 6th 2011
    7:30pm-11:30pm

FORUM TEAMS WELCOME!

10 teams of racers will compete in a non stop 4 hour endurance race at DKC to see which can complete the most laps. The winning team will get the fame, glory and sweet cash prizes. Only the strongest will survive!

$500 PER TEAM TO ENTER

3-4 Racers Per Team, each team member will have to race within 15 minutes of the other drivers total track times.
    -New set of tires for each kart
    -Gas Provided
    -Tuning of tire pressure, seat and pedals allowed
    -Pitting allowed
    -Official time-keeping with MYLAPS system

RULES:
    -Maximum 10 teams
    -Maximum 4 drivers, Minimum 3
    -Drivers weight must average 180lbs
    -Drivers must average within 15 minutes of equal track time

Divided amongst 4 drivers, this is $125 per person to drive as many as laps as possible in 4 hours! The normal rate for 10 minutes of seat time at DKC in a rental kart is $30 - THIS IS A BARGAIN!

Don't miss this one of a kind race! Which website or team will be crowed the most hardcore racers in Texas?
    I've got my team together:

Mark L.
    Jack K.
    Tan N.
    myself

We're all S2000 owners, so we're going to go with "Team Topless" representing for s2ki.com. Some might recognize Mark as a 2 time Vorshlag Karting Challenge winner.

I think I'm going to be the slow guy on my own team with a 73 flat...

BTW, if you're interested you need to call DKC ASAP! I talked ot Mike half an hour ago and half the team spots were already reserved. You'll need to give them a $100 deposit (they take credit cards) to reserve your team spot.
    Iain

'01 Honda S2000 - extra crispy
    '05 Honda CR-V EX AWD - alphabet soup family truckster
    Always looking for a co-drive...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: DKC Super Endurance Race - Dallas Karting Complex, Tuesday, December 6th

I forgot about this thread and started a new one with my "event write-up", which is here: http://www.vorshlag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8010
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
    X