Sparco Evo "L" Seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparco Evo "L" Seats

I've decided to put my Sparco Evo "L" (also called "2") seats up for sale as I doubt I will be using them anytime soon. They are full fiberglass backed seats that are FIA homologated and weigh in at 17lbs each. http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_comp.asp?id=469

When researching seats these were by far the most comfortable ones I sat in and fit a normal sized person very well. These seats have been used only a handful of times and the fabric is in basically new condition. Also included with the seats are the p1mpy lightweight aluminum side mounts.

New these seats list for $729 each and sell on-line for $679-$699. The aluminim side mounts list for $129 a seat and sell on-line for about $99 a seat.

If you were to pay list, these seats would total $1716. Cheap online retailers would let them go for about $1550.

Prefer local sale but willing to shipping if buys pays actually rate. Buyer can also pick-up the set from my house in Plano (N. Dallas). I'm willing to sell them with the side mounts for $1100 total OBO.

Here's the pics:

The rest of the pictures are here

Do note that the seat brackets shown have already been sold.

Thanks!
    Last edited by McCall; 02-07-2007, 07:00 PM.
    McCall
Working...
X