302 parts from MSR - You gobblers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302 parts from MSR - You gobblers!

Yeah, MSR finally started cleaning out his garage. These parts are all NEW and were $$$$. He's selling them cheap (per usual).

MSRs Ebay Listing

Buy or pass along to some of your STANGBANGER buddies [/i]

eBay...

I need to learn hoe to use this interweb thing and do some of that eBay stuff myself. I am tripping over parts in my garage that some fool might want.

John - is mike's Corvette running any better? What's going on down in Houston?? Any word from Matteucci or Koenig? Hadn't heard a peep from them in a month+.

Comment

ok, that above post was from me. i wish this forum would remind me to log in. i also wish i could post a small picture in my sig... but the 50 char. limit recludes that. maybe if i whittle down the url....

haha! that did it. You can't keep me down hanchey!
      Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
      2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
      EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

It's running better... but for having 50ci more than my 347... it's a turd. I think it finally broke 400 rwhp.

Not much going on down here. Too hot to do anything. Got the 318 all cleaned up and running great. Blew super-clean on the emissions test and returns almost 30 mpg around town. Ice-cold A/C too!

Was supposed to help Teucci 'la la la la la la la la la'.

Have not heard / seen Koenig since he opened the new shop.

Comment

testing tamscc_dallas email

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
            It's running better... but for having 50ci more than my 347... it's a turd. I think it finally broke 400 rwhp.
            Got any details? Didn't know he built a motor for the Vette. Though I should've suspected!

Was supposed to help Teucci pull the motor out of the 325... got posponed due to work issues. Hopefull will pull it this weekend and drop in an AL block 2.8. Hopefully 30 more HP and more weight off the nose.
            Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Is he going Street Mod before Nationals??? I was hoping to see him trounce DSP into oblivion!

T
            2001 Jeep Wrangler
            2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins

BMW E36 DIY's:
            Front LCA Bushing Swap
            E36 Custom Cat Back
            M3 Limited Slip Diff Repair
            Diff Swap

Comment

yes... this is news about Teucci. WTF?

Comment

ahhh ****. Was that a secret?

Comment

[quote="Tommy R"]
                  Got any details? Didn't know he built a motor for the Vette. Though I should've suspected!
                  T
                  396 with ported LT4 heads, ported LT4 intake and a cam. Koenig did the motor. Goode did the heads. Car runs awesome... but doesn't make the power (at least not on the dyno).

I still think he's chasing an electrical demon.

Comment

[quote="John in Houston"]
                    Originally posted by Tommy R
                    T
                    396 with ported LT4 heads, ported LT4 intake and a cam. Koenig did the motor. Goode did the heads. Car runs awesome... but doesn't make the power (at least not on the dyno).

I still think he's chasing an electrical demon.
                    Yeah that car should've made more power as good as the heads were but the cam might be holding it back a little? It's strange since we have stuff like that with the LS1 that makes 500 RWHP thats very similar in every way! Our good hydraulic roller cars make 550+ and that's still on pump gas etc.

The same with the Fords. I don't know how Steve D used to make so LITTLE with them as the first two we've done do almost 140mph in the 1/4 and they are very very tame and stock block windsors. Make around 550 RWHP through a T400 and 4.10s with big slicks and a 5500 stall converter which is more like 600 RWHP with a manual?

The LT1 should run a lil better. I know Mike put the cam in right but it just seems way weak to me too?
                    Erik Koenig

HorsepowerEngineering.Com

Comment

Could it be that LT1 based motors just SUCK? HMM????

Satan made me say that.

My suggestions for that ailing LT4: Buy a cheap 99-00 C5 Fixed Roof Coupe Corvette for under $20K and then build an LS1/6/2 based motor and make that 500 rwhp. If Paul Majarjar would just listen to reason and give up on these overpriced, underpowered E36 M3 ideas... sheesh. $17K, $18K, $19K for 10 year old hoopties?? LS1 powered C5 FRC with half the age and 2X the motor for the same money as a 240 hp E36 BMW = no brainer.

Erik - I am coming down there in a couple of weeks! I want to talk to you about building an LS1 longblock for my BMW - it's getting close. Need to compare prices for finishing my fairly complete set of LS1 engine parts vs. buying a junkyard LS1 with everything I need. I have a good 99 LS1 block, good core heads, oil pans, valve covers, front and rea covers, etc. Have been slowly acquiring all sorts of stuff... but I don't have a crank, pistons, rods, rockers, pushrods, cam, lifters... all things you'd probably talk me into replacing anyway.

Comment

Yeah,

Could be somewhat true but the LT1 can and has done better? I think Mike had a good combo but the cam and pistons and compression and manifold etc were all done and we had Greg do the heads which should have really helped but who knows. I think the cam mihgt be too weak and maybe the intake isn't really that good? We did one LT1 396 that did around 465 to the wheels but it was a solid roller and much bigger cam too.
                        Erik Koenig

HorsepowerEngineering.Com

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
                          If Paul Majarjar would just listen to reason and give up on these overpriced, underpowered E36 M3 ideas... sheesh. $17K, $18K, $19K for 10 year old hoopties?? LS1 powered C5 FRC with half the age and 2X the motor for the same money as a 240 hp E36 BMW = no brainer.
                          Can't believe you'd say that or believe it.

And, it will take more than an extra 30hp to win SM this year so I hope Teucci found a loophole in the DSP rules. I didn't see where E46 2.8L and E36 chassis were on the same update/backdate line.
                          Brian Hanchey
                          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb
                            Originally posted by Fair!
                            If Paul Majarjar would just listen to reason and give up on these overpriced, underpowered E36 M3 ideas... sheesh. $17K, $18K, $19K for 10 year old hoopties?? LS1 powered C5 FRC with half the age and 2X the motor for the same money as a 240 hp E36 BMW = no brainer.
                            Can't believe you'd say that or believe it.

And, it will take more than an extra 30hp to win SM this year so I hope Teucci found a loophole in the DSP rules. I didn't see where E46 2.8L and E36 chassis were on the same update/backdate line.
                            Something tells me Paul might have gone a different direction entirely
                            McCall

Comment

Still shocked at what he chose... or that he chose anything at all. Oh well, at least the FrumpyTruck(TM) will be gone.

Of course I still won't believe it until he drives up in this new purchase tonight.

Oy, with the massive ricer wing....

Comment

Working...
                              X