Dyno Day before it's scorching hot ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno Day before it's scorching hot ?

Autoscope has an AWD Dyno to accommodate all of us. I'm sure we can get a group rate.

Looks like the following are interested:
    1. McCall
    2. Instigator
    3. Myself
    4. Redwood

And then, I'm sure we could get:

5. Amber's FWD
    6. Mark Berry's EVO
    7. Duck
    8. Paul
    9. Fair
    10. Andi in the C6 Z06
    11. Duck's coworker Mike
    12. My coworker with a CTS-V
    13. Another friend with an 05 CTS-V
    14. Andi's friend with his new CTS-V

Thoughts ? If we need 20, I'm pretty sure we can get 20 through people we already know.
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Re: Dyno Day before it's scorching hot ?

I am interested
    '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Autoscope... yikes... that's one of them new-fangled bolt-to-your-wheels dyno pack dealies...
      Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
      2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
      EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
        Autoscope... yikes... that's one of them new-fangled bolt-to-your-wheels dyno pack dealies...
        Bolt to your wheel dyno pack ? Huh?

Any other suggestions? I think a lot of us are just curious what our baseline HP truly is....
        Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."

Comment

Originally posted by Dean!
          Bolt to your wheel dyno pack ? Huh?

Any other suggestions? I think a lot of us are just curious what our baseline HP truly is....
          I'll check with Rotary Performance but I don't think they do dyno days. I also know of a place in Arlington, Alamo Autosports ,that has a AWD dyno but the place is kind of a hole. Anyone want me to check them out? I think it was like $35 fwd/rwd and $50 AWD for three pulls
          McCall

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
            I check with Rotary Performance but I don't think they do dyno days. I also know of a place in Arlington, Alamo Autosports http://alamoautosports.com/tuning.php that has a AWD dyno but the place is kind of a hole. Anyone want me to check them out? I think it was like $35 fwd/rwd and $50 AWD for three pulls
            No, I hate Alamo and they are dumb fooookers.... plus you have to slip the clutch as they drive it up the ramp which is like 10 feet in the air and hope they don't go off track... and the place IS a hole...

What about Forced Induction Systems in McKinney, did he sell his AWD dyno ?

He's the former CIO for Data Return!

Comment

What about the place this side of Lewisville? I think it's juuuuuust after the split to Biz 121. Not too far. That's where I Cody and dynoed the M3 and GTO before. Search the boards for "dyno" to see a pic of the shop. I can send mini-vids of the pulls.
              "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
              http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Well, is there even a weekend day we can all agree on???

I'll start calling around, starting with Lewisville Speedworks, 5th Gear, etc...

Terry: Please explain Autoscope's wheel strapping dyno pack??

What weekends in MAY work for people??

Comment

Saturday, May 13th is no bueno (BMW AutoX). I think I'm okay for other Saturdays.
                  -Sean Martin
                  2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

Reformulated gas and its effects if any on horsepower. Discuss.
                    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
                    http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Originally posted by duck
                      Reformulated gas and its effects if any on horsepower. Discuss.
                      Maybe??
                      McCall

Comment

Working...
                      X