FS: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Dually

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Dually

Heads up. I'm going to sell our truck. It took a total of 2 trips otherwise all the miles are in town. It currently has about 12.8k miles on it.

2012 Ram 3500 with HO package (800 lb-ft)
    Black
    ST Package
    4wd
    Automatic
    Sirius satellite radio
    Includes Gooseneck
    Cloth interior
    Side steps added ($500 version, not cheapy ones)
    Comes with Bullydog tuner. Never set over tow mode.
    Like new condition. Small door ding on passenger side and ONE recent hail dent on the hood. Perfect otherwise.

The ST package for 2012 added a bunch of niceties. Floor mats, keyless entry, electronic brake controller (which is AWESOME). Brake controller adjusts based on brake pressure, not just on/off like most aftermarket versions. Very handy in parking lots and slow situations where the trailer brakes are not needed.

I will list this truck at $39,999 truck when I go to sell it minus the hitch and tuner. For the "Vorshlag crew" I'd settle for $38,000 "as is". We nicked named this truck "Honey Badger". It laughs at 14,000 pound trailers! It is the easiest tow vehicle you'll ever use. Most trucks like this are hard loaded and cost over $50,000. This truck has all the items you need to be comfortable, and nothing you don't need. Try to find a 2011 or 2012 new or used for this price. It isn't possible. I did find a manual, but the manual is a complete PITA to drive around town compared to the 6 speed automatic AND it does not have the HO package.

We'll miss her, but we have no use for it at the moment.

hancheyb@ast-usa.com
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: FS: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab Dually

Images here: http://ast-usa.smugmug.com/Cars/Ram-...2109&k=6LqDGGT

I've hidden the US DOT sticker on the passenger side doors. Not trying to hide any blemishes, but some photos is is noticeable that it was removed for the pics. Easily removed before delivery.

Price is $36,500 now.
    Last edited by hancheyb; 08-11-2012, 05:33 PM.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
    X