E36 Parts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 Parts?

I am sure some of you have stuff laying around. Here's a few of the things I am looking for:
    • E36 Taillight (Driver side)
    • E36 door panels
    • E36 Fog lights
    I am sure I need more, but that is a start.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by instigator; 08-31-2008, 09:40 PM.

Re: E36 Parts?

What the... is this Jeremy? When did you buy an E36?

Man I've thrown away so many of those things..... like door panels, etc. Things like tailights and body parts I'd buy form certifit (www.certifit.com). They have a locaiotn in DFW south of Six Flags on 360.

Interior panels are tough... I'd look on bimmerforums in the "for sale" section. People part out those bits from race cars.

E36 fog lights break if you look at them funny. After replacing them a few times you'll probably just want the $20 BMW fog light delete panels, like these:

They come in black plastic (that matches the black lower poriton of many E36 cars, or they can be painted to match) and snap right in place on any E36.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Yep it's me. Thanks for the tips. I figured that you guys at one time had all kinds of parts laying around. I picked up a 2 door 328 over the weekend to drive to work and it needs a few things to be how I want it. Certifit seems pretty reasonable so I'll see if they have the tail light I need. I think I can fix this one, but it has some corrosion so it might be better to just get a new one.

Comment

Congrats! Here are some links you might find handy:

http://www.bimmerdiy.com/dir/e36

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36.html
        -Sean Martin
        2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Comment

I've got some tan/brown 4 door E36 interior parts.

Comment

check out Bimmer Forums as they have an entire section for cars being parted out (linked above).

Matt Groner at Matthew's Auto in Houston also has a ton of wrecked BMWs from which he sells parts.
            Last edited by John in Houston; 09-03-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X