Wanted - tire trailer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - tire trailer

Hey if anyone hears of a tire trailer that someone is trying to get rid of let me know.
    Not getting a tow vehicle right now and the Solstice is way to small...
    Adam
    It's not so much the heat as it is the humidity

Re: Wanted - tire trailer

Hey well you may be in luck. Mine's been sitting for two years in storage and I need the room. Its the standard mini trailer but has an elaborate fabricated steel tubing structure to hold 4 wheels & tires up to 285mm wide, all locking. The fabricated structure has been clear zinc plated, and is attached to the trailer with all stainless steel hardware, for corrosion protection. Big locking weatherproof toolbox on front. Structure on the rear holds a 10'x10' EZ-Up tend + several folding chairs. Full sized 12" wheels and tires were added (upgrade from 8" diameter) and a full sized spare as well. Has maybe 1200 miles of towing on it, total.

Weight balance/tongue weight are good and it tows very well. I have probably 25+ hours in fab work on this silly thing and I would not build another for a penny less than $1000, but I think I could sell it for $400 quickly if I posted it online...

Let me know what you think.
    Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
    2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
    EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Thanks I got Paul's, not as nice as the Vorshlag pimp trailer but it's all I need and the delivery service couldn't be beat
      Adam

Comment

Originally posted by GoDog
        Thanks I got Paul's, not as nice as the Vorshlag pimp trailer but it's all I need and the delivery service couldn't be beat
        Ouch... that was mine (and before that, Matt Miller's).

Just don't be a Hanchey... it stands up on end so it doesn't take up as much room... that's why the box is at the very end of the trailer. I even stood it up with all 4 wheels / tires on it

Comment

I'll have a plaque made with the names of all the previous owners on it
          I'm sure in a couple years I'll be selling it
          Adam

Comment

Originally posted by GoDog
            I'm sure in a couple years I'll be selling it
            ... and I'll probably be buying it Maybe we can merge this with the B4C thread

Comment

Working...
            X