Hanchey 260Z up for grabs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanchey 260Z up for grabs

The infamous multiple TAMSCC owner silver 260Z is officially for sale. This is the car with which I was able to pull off a Class Championship win back in the day against Wirtz. Currently is in stock livery. Has the six back in it. All it really needs is a brake combo valve and some TLC to get it running. Has an extra set of Supra wheels with R-compounds mounted. Racing seat is installed. Also have a complete triple sidedraft Weber carbs and intake that need a home. Will sell with the car if you want them.

Make me a reasonable offer!

Car is in Conroe.

Gary Hood
    Gary Hood

Re: Hanchey 260Z up for grabs

How funny would that be if I got it back? It needs a LS1 though.

That's all the information we get? Is it garaged? What does it need or is it way beyond just needing something? haha
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Comment

24 hr of leMons car?

how much?

Costas

Comment

Price Gary Price. and this internet thing is great for sharing digital pictures... you've seen them, I know.

Conroe? WTF?

Hell, I think I may have owned that car at some point. Bring it back home...

And G, call me tomorrow... we need to discuss that thing with the guy about that stuff we need.
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

He should pay US to get it.
          Brian Hanchey
          AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by Fair!
            Hell, I think I may have owned that car at some point. Bring it back home...
            Is this the one that MSR had up at Houston Performance for quite some time? Silver with that tiny-ass sparco seat in it? Koenig had it too?

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
              Is this the one that MSR had up at Houston Performance for quite some time? Silver with that tiny-ass sparco seat in it? Koenig had it too?
              I think so. There were so many. I had three at one point an orange one, silver one and yellow one at my apartment.

The silver one is funny how I got it. I found a guy selling a LSD 3.91 diff in East Jesus Texas, a circle track guy. I showed up and he had the silver car there. I think he wanted $350 for the diff and I ended up buying the car too for $750. haha

Brian
              Brian Hanchey
              AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Yes, this is the silver Z that Koenig owned, then Fair, then MSR, then me. It has stock suspension and the 6 cyl. back in it. It is in my storage warehouse in Conroe (been in enclosed storage for more than 4 yrs). I'm going to post it to the Z-car club site here in San Diego. Someone might actually give something for it. As for pics, all I have are the old ones from back in '93 or so. I'll try to get some posted.

G
                Gary Hood

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man
                  Yes, this is the silver Z that Koenig owned, then Fair, then MSR, then me. It has stock suspension and the 6 cyl. back in it. It is in my storage warehouse in Conroe (been in enclosed storage for more than 4 yrs). I'm going to post it to the Z-car club site here in San Diego. Someone might actually give something for it. As for pics, all I have are the old ones from back in '93 or so. I'll try to get some posted.

G
                  You might get more in cali, true, but will it cover the difference in transport costs (which could easily be more than the car is worth). I can get down to Conroe and back in 8 hours, tops.

Gary - read your e-mails!
                  Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                  2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                  EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
                  X