Toyo Coupon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyo Coupon

I just got a coupon from Toyo for $100 off of R888 or R1R on a set of 4. Think it expires in June some time.

Looks like Toyo is following in Bridgestone's footsteps.

Re: Toyo Coupon

Originally posted by John in Houston
    I just got a coupon from Toyo for $100 off of R888 or R1R on a set of 4. Think it expires in June some time.

Looks like Toyo is following in Bridgestone's footsteps.
    Wow. Where'd you get the coupon? Can I have one?

I've gotta pick up a set or two of R888's for the spec e30 season, and $100 off would make me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by laz
      Wow. Where'd you get the coupon? Can I have one?

I've gotta pick up a set or two of R888's for the spec e30 season, and $100 off would make me happy.
      It just showed up in the mail last night. I'll see if I can scan it tonight
      Last edited by John in Houston; 03-11-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Yea, we got two of them last night as well. They must have bought the entry list from 2007 Nationals...
        Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
        2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
        EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Originally posted by John in Houston
          It just showed up in the mail last night. I'll see if I can scan it tonight
          I can scan it... but it says right on it that photocopied or reproduced forms are not acceptable

Comment

I called up Toyo customer relations to see if I could get a coupon. They said the deal should be extended to classes where Toyo is the spec tire, and NASA should be emailing me the details. I'll wait a little while and see ... and if that doesn't work, I'll call em back

Comment

http://www.toyo.com/nasaoffer/nasapdf.asp?pdf

Just got it in my email for being a NASA member.

Photocopy stuff applies to the receipt only if I'm reading it correctly.

Comment

Hmm, I get "invalid entry" for that URL. Cut and paste error?

Update: going to http://www.toyo.com/nasaoffer/ and entering my NASA info works. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X