Eurosport is THE place for alignments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurosport is THE place for alignments

I knew NTB was not great for what we do, but I thought it would work. I just had Eurosport align my car and they were awesome. He nailed the alignment, gave me exactly what I asked for. They can align anything really so don't be fooled by the name. He said they can do anything. NTB told me they couldn't get the camber that I wanted, Eurosport just did it. Not sure what the issue is there.

NTB is $80, Eurosport is $119. I think it is worth it. The location is close, they know what they're doing. You'll have to decide on your own.

Talk to Jeff at 972-758-9456
    Last edited by hancheyb; 08-24-2006, 05:19 PM.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: Eurosport is THE place for alignments

I thought Vorshlag Motorsports did their own alignments, no ? Didn't y'all acquire camber, caster, toe, stuff ?
    Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
    Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Re: Eurosport is THE place for alignments

Originally posted by Dean!
      I thought Vorshlag Motorsports did their own alignments, no ? Didn't y'all acquire camber, caster, toe, stuff ?
      Yes we have all that. We say we can CHECK your alignments, but we don't have equipment to do a 4 wheel alignment and make sure the steering wheel is straight, the car's not dog tracking, etc.

"After a corner weight procedure we'll also check your toe alignment and camber at each wheel to let you know how off your alignment is so you can judge for yourself if you want to take it to an alignment shop. Small changes may not require realignment."

We corner weighted the car this week and lowered one corner 1/2". That required a professional alignment.
      Brian Hanchey
      AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Working...
      X