Smack: Autox vs. Road Racing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smack: Autox vs. Road Racing

This discussion was just too funny and I had to share. Some RX8ers were debating autox vs road racing and here are some of the quotes:

"You want to go back to autocross after being on a track? "

"There's a saying that goes "Autocrossers make excellent Road Racers, but Road Racers make horrible Autocrossers""

"Then there's the saying that goes "Road racers will be bored out of their minds after wasting an entire Sunday for 5 minutes of tracktime"."

"I think there is another saying like: "People that don't like autocross aren't any good at it.""

"Then there is that other saying that goes: "People who can't accept that some people find autocross a waste of time make up a lot of stupid sayings" "

"I imagine that the people who are knocking autocrossing spend a lot of money and time on the track, or street race "

and the best reply:

"If you think autox is a great time and that's it's worth wasting an entire Sun. for 5 minutes of tracktime, good for you. I used to think making out with girls was great as well. But I can't remember the last time I just made out with a girl, but I can remeber the last time I had dirty sex with one.

For anyone who needs cliffnotes...

Autox = Making out (fun if you don't know any better)
    Trackdays = Masterbating (not as good as the real thing but pretty good if you're feeling lazy)
    Racing others on a track = Dirty Sex ( a memorable experience that will last long after you've hung your helmet up)"
    McCall
Working...
X