50.00%
    Only to Paul
    41.67%
    --
    Mike Neary
    #27 STU, '95 M3
    Vorshlag Motorsports Strano Performance Parts

Re: Is my avatar mean?

What? Are your parents away or something?

Dude, go troll some other forum where the other high-school kids will reward your efforts with page after page of 'evo vs wrx', 'ford vs chevy', 'my dad can beat up your dad', and the age old '9mm vs .45' crap. That way you can sit back and bask in the glow that you really started something or some such crap like that.

Perhaps try:

http://www.wrxlinks.com/forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=2
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/
    or
    http://www.indegayforum.org/

I strongly advise you stay away from here:
    http://corner-carvers.com/forums/index.php

Cheers,
    Costas
    cars and such...

Comment

Relax Paul. Mike is just poking fun at me. All is good and he isn't trolling.
      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

hahaha, down boy! I do all my trolling on NASIOC, not here

Edit: YOU DIDN'T VOTE!!!!

Mike
        Last edited by Mike; 06-14-2006, 05:53 AM.
        --
        Mike Neary
        #27 STU, '95 M3

Comment

'down boy' ?

errr...I am relaxed...just annoyed that we have a nice quiet forum that actually gives value and has a great signal to noise ratio and then stuff like this pops up.

<shakes head>
          Whatever.

Costas
          cars and such...

Comment

Paul C. - Mike (Neary) is a friend of ours that we've met autocrossing around the country. He also happens to be sponsored by Vorshlag. He's just poking fun of Paul Magyar and our STU competitors. Nothing different than us razzing Fair for example. I think you'd actually like him if he'd ever come down here from Maryland, but he's SCARED.
            Brian Hanchey
            AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Paul has thick skin (and a thick head )... you'll have to do alot better than that.

Now, if calvin was pissin on some cigarettes

Comment

I ain't skerred!!!

BTW, that av is a sticker on the back of the M3. It has generated a lot of, um, "interest", with the STi crowd at my local events. I just tell them to beat me and I'll gladly remove it

Mike
                --
                Mike Neary
                #27 STU, '95 M3

Comment

Scott Blair told me he has your number at the Pro. OK, not really, but he said he was getting closer to you. He's going to have Vorshlag camber plates.
                  Brian Hanchey
                  AST Suspension - USA

Comment

From the last event:

'Street Touring U' - Total Entries: 13 Trophies: 3 Times Total Diff.
                    1T 27 Neary, Mike 1995 Bmw M Tricycle Avus Blue 60.480+1 59.457 59.513+1 61.055+DNF 59.457
                    5 50 Blair, Scott 1995 Bmw M3 Red 63.835 62.264 61.793+1 60.929+1 62.264 2.807

Event before that:
                    1T 27 Neary, Mike 1995 BMW M Tricycle Avus Blue 53.048+1 51.912 52.224 52.496 51.912 -
                    4 50 Blair, Scott 1995 BMW M3 Red 57.902+1 57.307+1 55.696 54.789 54.789 2.877

So yeah, he is catching me, BUT... He's cool tho; I gotta get him a Calvin sticker.

Mike
                    --
                    Mike Neary
                    #27 STU, '95 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                      I ain't skerred!!!

BTW, that av is a sticker on the back of the M3. It has generated a lot of, um, "interest", with the STi crowd at my local events. I just tell them to beat me and I'll gladly remove it

Mike
                      You should let whoever beats you remove it and keep it as a trophy.
                      '11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
                      - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        You should let whoever beats you remove it and keep it as a trophy.
                        Or take a leak on his M3

Comment

I think the "piss on" stickers are a little ghey, but anything to make fun of Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by instigator
                            I think the "piss on" stickers are a little ghey, but anything to make fun of Paul.
                            Gotta Agree on that one.

SUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIESUBIE SUBIESUBIESUBIE

The Subaru crowd does indeed need to lighten up a bit... with the special "team" jackets, shoes, flags, full-body-WRC sticker packages, big-azz-wings, honkin fart pipes, and illegal boost levels. (ha!) They give the Guido Corvette aficionados a run for their money when it comes to accessorizing.

Welcome to our little forum. You pissed off someone with your first post - nice! You'll fit right in then.
                            Terry Fair - www.vorshlag.com
                            2018 GT / S550 Dev + 2013 FR-S / 86 Dev + 2011 GT / S197 Dev + C4 Corvette Dev
                            EVO X Dev + 2007 Z06 / C6 Dev + BMW E46 Dev + C5 Corvette Dev

Comment

Working...
                            X