Tires for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires for sale

I doubt anyone here wants them, but we're going to stick with street tires. Selling our almost brand new Toyo RA-1s for $400. 255/40-17s, 4 of them.

Also have a set of RT615s that are good for practice, $100. 4/32s on them.
    Brian Hanchey
    AST Suspension - USA

Re: Tires for sale

Originally posted by hancheyb
    I doubt anyone here wants them, but we're going to stick with street tires. Selling our almost brand new Toyo RA-1s for $400. 255/40-17s, 4 of them.

Taking the Yoko leap I see

So what did Neary pull g-wise on the Yoks vs. the 615s?
    McCall

Comment

Posted the RA1s on tamscc.org for ya, B.
      Teucci has a good point about trannies - Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by McCall
        Taking the Yoko leap I see

So what did Neary pull g-wise on the Yoks vs. the 615s?
        His cig lighter is fubar. I got right up until he dropped the clutch. Power went out and it reset so I got nothing. So pissed.

EDIT: Not going to Yoks yet. I think they really have the advantage on concrete and maybe not asphalt. Need more data first. We are however not going to try and run R compounds for BMW and street tires for SCCA. Too expensive and complicated. Plus I can't autocross enough to be good on both tires.
        Last edited by hancheyb; 04-11-2006, 11:11 AM.
        Brian Hanchey
        AST Suspension - USA

Comment

Originally posted by hancheyb

Dang, that's what we ran on the Evo wheelz all last year (255/40) - that's a good deal!!
          Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
          Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

My new tires for asphalt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'11 Mustang GT / '95 Frankenpreza

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
            - Dr. Clarkson

Comment

Wow. They probably rub like a mofo on the front of my car. An no spare set of wheelios.
              "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin
              http://www.duckfest.net

Comment

Originally posted by duck
                Wow. They probably rub like a mofo on the front of my car. An no spare set of wheelios.
                255 tires would rub like a mofo on your car ?!?? That's narrow....

Yikes... are you running 195/50/17's right now??
                Toth: "I would sue Duck, but I don't know what I would do with 3 pennies and a hoopty GTO."
                Me: "I never finish anyth..."

Comment

Working...
                X